• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Oh, wow! I got a double rainbow for my dream town!!

LadyRainb

❤️💛💚💙💜🌸 ~♪
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5185-1887-5498
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Dreamy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Moon Ball
Yellow Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Pink Hybrid Lily
Skydye DA: 5A00 - 0054 -0225

GxY3Evg.jpg

That's me. Looking pale as a ghost. I probably am a ghost, because my skin has a tan (brown).

Not just one rainbow.... BUT TWO! How lucky was that? It's great! My town, Skydye, is kinda based off of a rainbow.
The dream address up there is for the warm colours (red, orange, yellow, green/pink) Finally completed the town yesterday. :D
I haven't started the cool colour town, yet. Unfortunately... there are no green flowers! Do you think there will be green flowers in the next Animal Crossing?

Last edited:
Nice! I love when dream towns have rare weather/setting features :D Mine has the purple sunset, which I love. I wish I could also have a double rainbow like you <3

That's awesome. I love the double rainbow!

I just visited your dream town and I am gobsmacked by it's beautiousness!!! (is that even a word?) patterns, plantings, villagers... everything goes together so amazingly. I want to go right back again! Well done.

Just visited your DA. Everything is breaktaking! Why oh why can't we legit place things in water and on the beach?! So unfair.

That's such a nice photo of your town! I love your path. :) To answer your question, personally I don't think there'll be green flowers in the next game or any of the series, because I feel if there were green flowers, they'd blend in too much with the grass with the exception of autumn and winter months. Or with the stem of the flowers, so I think that's probably why there aren't any in game as of now. Although a cool toned town sounds cool!

Your town looks really pretty! Congrats on finishing it, it must have been a lot of work.

That's such a nice photo of your town! I love your path. :) To answer your question, personally I don't think there'll be green flowers in the next game or any of the series, because I feel if there were green flowers, they'd blend in too much with the grass with the exception of autumn and winter months. Or with the stem of the flowers, so I think that's probably why there aren't any in game as of now. Although a cool toned town sounds cool!

Whaaa? That's a nice photo? Here look! I took much better pics. :)
cdNLMdt.jpg
HgsXUL4.jpg

zNYGPGZ.jpg
EzvXHP2.jpg

I was thinking the green flowers would be a light/pastel green. We got a couple of pastel coloured daisies in a vase. Pink, green, purple, blue and another colour. Yellow! I think... The cool colour themed town needs some dark green flowers, though.

Whaaa? That's a nice photo? Here look! I took much better pics. :)
cdNLMdt.jpg
HgsXUL4.jpg

zNYGPGZ.jpg
EzvXHP2.jpg

I was thinking the green flowers would be a light/pastel green. We got a couple of pastel coloured daisies in a vase. Pink, green, purple, blue and another colour. Yellow! I think... The cool colour themed town needs some dark green flowers, though.
-------------

Your town is a dreamy work of art. I can't wait to visit again!!

I have many thoughts about your town - so evocative of a tropical summer island!
Imagine if Tortimers islands were this lush and tropical!
Island tours feel so generic after seeing your vision.

I haven't gone into the houses but I will later tonight.
Congratulations on the double rainbow!
Now you'll never be able to update your DA again lol!!
----

-------------

Your town is a dreamy work of art. I can't wait to visit again!!

I have many thoughts about your town - so evocative of a tropical summer island!
Imagine if Tortimers islands were this lush and tropical!
Island tours feel so generic after seeing your vision.

I haven't gone into the houses but I will later tonight.
Congratulations on the double rainbow!
Now you'll never be able to update your DA again lol!!
----

Thanks for those kind things you said about my dream town, H-h-h-honey! :blush:
Y'know I can just time travel back to 2:07 PM on the same day and the rainbow will appear again!
This happens to all kinds of weather too, not just the double rainbows. Although, I think I'm done with Skydye now, so I won't have any need to update it.

Sweet! I really want a special sunset or a rainbow/double rainbow for my town but I'd be relatively happy with just a sunny day. My town is summer holiday themed, so it has a similar colour scheme to yours!

That is a really amazing sight! And your town is so pretty too! How long has it been since you created that town?

So beautiful! I plan on either saving on a pretty sunset or during a double rainbow for my town, I haven't quite decided because both go with the theme!

That is a really amazing sight! And your town is so pretty too! How long has it been since you created that town?

Starting around the end of March 2017. I think it was March 22nd. That wasn't long at all...

I had a great time on your town! I also took some pictures...

C9qEAPjVwAAEHe1.jpg

C9qEMYZVYAAE3BJ.jpg

One of my villagers, Cheri, was also there!

C9qDkfEUwAEGSik.jpg

Would you mind if I put this pictures in my tumblr? I'll reference to your dream adress! :)

Back