• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying I HAVE 1,400 TBT TO SPEND, here's what I'm looking for!

Xandra

Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
99.3% (148) +
1 THOUSAND TBT?!
Yep, i have more than 1 thousand TBT to spend, and time's ticking. Below is a list of random stuff i'm looking for and i'm willing to offer generously for each of them. But if you happen to have each and every single item, you will get the whole 1.4k TBT!

Also, if a you see there are people ahead of you, PLEASE be patient, i have not played animal crossing in months, and i will not be fast at all. So, i will say it ahead of time, if you think you will rage quit because i'm taking too long, my apologies but don't even bother replying to this.

I forgot what the tbt to igb ratio was, so i'll just eyeball it.

20-50tbt each?
All of the NintenDogs ornaments (dog ornaments) --ONLY Labrador left (Dancing shadowsS)

All types of ice creams
A few birthday cakes
As many pics of Goose and Dobie as possible
Nabiru mask --(Dancing shadowsS)
Japanese New Year noodles
Cardboard set (exclude this, i'll give 15tbt per item) --(lj4702)
Songpyeon
Museum model(s)
Kimbap plate
Tteok plate
Bureom
Bamboo grass

2-4tbt each?
As many blue hydrangea bushes you have (1-20 = 2tbt each, 21-50 = 3tbt each, 51+ = 4tbt each)

4-6tbt each?
As many gold/blue/black roses you have (1-30 = 4tbt each, 31-60 = 5tbt each, 61+ = 6tbt each)
10 blue (Dancing shadowsS)
20 black (Lullaboid)

If you think these prices are not generous enough, my apologies i have not been here in a while as i said and i don't know for how much these things usually go for :/[, and i'll probably be adding more stuff soon so stay on the lookout

Last edited:
I can give you the Labrador ornament, nabiru mask, 10 blue roses

I'm back, i'll be open for 2 more hours, still looking for loads of more stuff

XANDRA, I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK! :D :D :D :D :D DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!

Anyway I can get you...
All types of ice creams
5 birthday cakes
10 Dobie and Goose pics
Japanese New Year noodles
Songpyeon
Kimbap plate
Tteok plate
Bureom
Bamboo grass
50 blue + 50 gold roses!

I have just about everything you listed but rather then go through each and every post, please tell me what you have gotten and what you have not. As for any bushes, hybrids, ANY landscaping items I have tons and tons of them all.

Back