• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My attempt at drawing Ankha as a human

Abbaba

Rons got himself a howler
Bells
Poptart Easter Egg
Last night I had this really vivid image of what Ankha would look like as a human so I tried to draw it out on paper :)
It's not her full body it's just her head and her eyes haven't been completed because I'll most likely mess it up
Surprisingly it didn't take me that long to draw but I am better at traditional art for some reason
mDGj0Zp.jpg
I'm wanting to colour it in digitally and then start trying other characters

Omg, this is stunning!! Exactly what I expected Ankha to look like. Pretty and fierce! I can't wait to see a colored version, and other villagers if you do more. :)

that's so awesome ??? you're very talented!

•_•
THANK YOU SO MUCH, that actually means a lot to me
"awesome" it's like a whole new feeling ����

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg, this is stunning!! Exactly what I expected Ankha to look like. Pretty and fierce! I can't wait to see a colored version, and other villagers if you do more. :)

Omg thank you!! Ankha is just so easy to picture in your mind so she was really easy to draw
Oh my it'll be months until you see a coloured version of it XD

Oh wow! She's beautiful. You did an excellent job capturing her appearance and snooty personality as well.

Ah thank you! It was hard to make sure she looked like she had a personality and not dead
Crap I just realised her eyebrows look like blocks and they look really fake, YIKES

oh, how come?
(btw I think her eyebrows look really good!)

Nothing I just take extremely long on anything digital and I don't really have any good colouring pencils or markers sadly since they're so damn expensive
Oh thank you! :)

Nothing I just take extremely long on anything digital and I don't really have any good colouring pencils or markers sadly since they're so damn expensive
Oh thank you! :)

Oh, I understand. :) well I'll still keep checking your thread! :blush:

Ahh, Abby, you talented little artist!!! She's gourgeous, you did an amazing job with portraying her snooty personality! <3

The hair texture is STUNNING and very realistic! And her eyebrows are just perfect! ^-^ Just how I imagined this cat would be: Fierce and beautiful! Can't wait to see other villagers, if you do more! ^o^

So detailed good job! You really got her personality too.

Back