Shop 🌸 one week store 🌸 fulfilling wishlists & all orders for just 10tbt 🌸

I've already delivered the 7-11 sets to those who ordered them but this is what I went by, if I mixed it up please tell me orz

How much would 50 sweet olive starts, 50 holly starts and 50 saplings be? :)

150tbt!

--

editing this in a bit w/an updated list of which orders still need to be delivered! again, if you don't see your un here and you've ordered please tell me

edit: pearls, katfromct, arize, xandra, mythicalhoopa, melsi

edit 2.0: just double-checked and everyone's orders are ready!! (the uns I mentioned above) I've reached out through all of you through vm/pm so pls lmk when you're available for delivery and we can work something out, ty :blush: also, I'm actually a bit unsure as to what tomorrow's little treat should be? I have something super special in mind for my final day of business (Tuesday) but I'll take suggestions for what you guys would like to see tomorrow! eg. more sales, free sets, etc. !!!

Last edited:
I missed the free sets, right? I was so busy with other things today I couldn't get on to ask for a set, but if you're still doing more free sets (my suggestion for Monday! lol) before Tuesday, I'd love the princess set for free.

Also, I'd like to order the following items for 45 TBT:

Celeste ribbon
cherry-blossom clock
blossom lantern
carp banner
flower fairy wig
hinaningyo
girl's day updo
massive cake
white festive tree

If that's not enough TBT, let me know, and I will axe however many items you need me to in order to make it enough. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I missed the free sets, right? I was so busy with other things today I couldn't get on to ask for a set, but if you're still doing more free sets (my suggestion for Monday! lol) before Tuesday, I'd love the princess set for free.

Also, I'd like to order the following items for 45 TBT:

Celeste ribbon
cherry-blossom clock
blossom lantern
carp banner
flower fairy wig
hinaningyo
girl's day updo
massive cake
white festive tree

If that's not enough TBT, let me know, and I will axe however many items you need me to in order to make it enough. Thanks in advance!

45tbt is great !! and that's okie, I'll throw in the princess set for you~ vm-ing soon

45tbt is great !! and that's okie, I'll throw in the princess set for you~ vm-ing soon

Awesome! Thanks so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I added you and gates are open whenever you're ready. Thanks again in advance!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for everything! Again, so sorry I had no idea how to end the session. lol

orders to be delivered: pearls, katfromct, xandra, mythicalhoopa, melsi !!!

that's it for today, thank you everyone ♡ I still have no idea as to what tomorrow's treat should be so if anyone would like something particular such as greenery sales again or another day of free sets, send me a vm! again, I'm taking suggestions and I'll pretty much give anything an okay and will do it if it's reasonable lol.. anyway ima sleep on it, see you tomorrow~

Last edited:
hi! would i be able to buy 40 clovers for 40 tbt?

hm it'd be 80tbt but how about we compromise and make it 60?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! would i be able to buy 40 clovers for 40 tbt?

hm it'd be 80tbt but how about we compromise and make it 60?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure if it's my wifi or the thread glitching out so I apologize for the double posting.. I can't seem to edit my posts at the moment, @starlight if you'd like to order feel free to vm! I will be working on deliveries !! thank you~

Could I please order:

12 silk-bloom tees
1 alpine chair
1 alpine lamp

14 tbt? :)

accepted!!

--

I apologize for the late responses to vms/pms, I wasn't online today! I was initially planning that this would be my last day but because of my absence, I'll extend until tomorrow (4/19 Wednesday) and close at night. depending on my availability and requests, I might change my mind again and close Thursday night but we'll see when the time comes!

anyway, as for my surprise.. I have something special :blush: all orders from now on until I close are 10tbt! I don't care how big the order is or what it may contain; whether it be greenery or welcome amiibo or dlc, the order will only cost 10tbt. wishlists are, of course, accepted!!! :blush:

as always, thanks everyone ♡

You're so nice to do this for only 10TBT! May I order

Flower Fairy dress
Flower Fairy wand
Flower Fairy boots
Flower bouquet
Fruit panel cushion
Hydrangea bed
Leopard pumps
Lovely kitchen
Sparrow's next
White lace skirt
Yellow aloha tee
White leather shoes
Baby's hat
Ballet outfit
Cosmos fan
Donut cushion
Tall warbloid
Mega freakoid
Plinkoid
Flan tank
Spiderweb clock
Brewstoid
Mega brewstoid
Mini brewstoid
Mini dekkoid
Mini poltergoid
Tall brewstoid
Yellow rain boots
Ribboned straw hat

Also do you have any
Jacob's Ladders
Gold Roses
Clovers

If so I'd like a few of each whatever you feel like giving!

I would love to order some clovers (I am happy with every amount)
Donut cushion
The convenient wall
The convenient floor
Gallery floor
Observatory floor

Town name: Titanic
Mayor name: Rose
FC: 4785-8145-5869

Last edited:
I don't care how big the order is or what it may contain; whether it be greenery or welcome amiibo or dlc, the order will only cost 10tbt. wishlists are, of course, accepted!!! :blush:

I feel awful doing this, but you're an absolute angel, and here's a special wishlist I made just for you: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Gl5ggal9SG

I'm fully aware that this is obscenely long, and if you don't want to do it at all, let alone for 10TBT I would 100% understand.

Regardless you're a sweetheart to even consider doing any of this.

I'll be around on and off all day, so let me know what to do if you're really going to do this for me/what the logistics of it would be.

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. I can pare the list way way down and/or pay you more than 10TBT if you'd like, just give me the word.

❀NAME (ACNL): Matt
❀FRIEND CODE: Sidebar
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 27 TBT
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link:
Hylian Shield
Heart container
Wolf link outfit
Zelda wig
Princess Zelda dress
Medli's outfit
Cucco ornament
Fairy Bottle
Hero of time scroll
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I'm not sure about pricing. I did 3 tbt per item. If this isn't enough I can do a little more or order less items.

Can I order 50 saplings, flower fairy dress, boots and wand and the mermaid set for 10tbt? :)

Last edited:
Back