Shop 🌸 one week store 🌸 fulfilling wishlists & all orders for just 10tbt 🌸

? Mayor Name: Nenya
? Town Name: Elenrast
? FC: 0533-9234-6649
? Items wanted: Cicada stereo; ancient statue; robust sculpture; flowery painting; 3 egg lamp; sun; birthday hat; gorgeous stool;
5 blue hydrangea starts; Blue retro dress, please
? Offering: 33 BTB

Thank you, again!

Hello, it's me again~ May I purchase:
1. Wedding Cake
2. Birthday Cake
3. Wall-mounted Monitor
4. Sweets Table
5. Sweets Player
6. Sweets Chair
7. Sweets Minitable
8. Sweets Lamp
9. Cake Tank Dress
10. Yellow Dotted Dress
11. Witch Hat
12. Witch Dress

TBT: I know you have a promotion and I wanted to thank you so much. There's not too many shops recently :)

Last edited:
You're so nice to do this for only 10TBT! May I order

Flower Fairy dress
Flower Fairy wand
Flower Fairy boots
Flower bouquet
Fruit panel cushion
Hydrangea bed
Leopard pumps
Lovely kitchen
Sparrow's next
White lace skirt
Yellow aloha tee
White leather shoes
Baby's hat
Ballet outfit
Cosmos fan
Donut cushion
Tall warbloid
Mega freakoid
Plinkoid
Flan tank
Spiderweb clock
Brewstoid
Mega brewstoid
Mini brewstoid
Mini dekkoid
Mini poltergoid
Tall brewstoid
Yellow rain boots
Ribboned straw hat

Also do you have any
Jacob's Ladders
Gold Roses
Clovers

If so I'd like a few of each whatever you feel like giving!

I would love to order some clovers (I am happy with every amount)
Donut cushion
The convenient wall
The convenient floor
Gallery floor
Observatory floor

Town name: Titanic
Mayor name: Rose
FC: 4785-8145-5869

I feel awful doing this, but you're an absolute angel, and here's a special wishlist I made just for you: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Gl5ggal9SG

I'm fully aware that this is obscenely long, and if you don't want to do it at all, let alone for 10TBT I would 100% understand.

Regardless you're a sweetheart to even consider doing any of this.

I'll be around on and off all day, so let me know what to do if you're really going to do this for me/what the logistics of it would be.

P.S. I can pare the list way way down and/or pay you more than 10TBT if you'd like, just give me the word.

Hi! Since you're accepting wishlists here's a link to mine: http://moridb.com/catalogs/pQXeYLiMSR
If you could get even half of these I would be sooo grateful!
Thankyou !!

I made a wishlist, but I will pay way more than 10tbt for it! Please take a look and let me know how much you would like for the stuff on my list. Thank you!! :D

Oh and I would like 15 cedar saplings (since you can't put the amount on moridb lol)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/40FL591ao8

Can I order 50 saplings, flower fairy dress, boots and wand and the mermaid set for 10tbt? :)

Thank you so much again you're so kind. Here is my wishlist http://moridb.com/catalogs/9WiJ4NP3Ar for the 10 tbt (110tbt total)

*edit* I would also like to add the mermaid and sloppy set

Here's my wishlist! It's mostly Saharah stuff but there's a few unorderable clothes on there as well! Everything is still 10 tbt for today right? Thanks so much!

Hello, it's me again~ May I purchase:
1. Wedding Cake
2. Birthday Cake
3. Wall-mounted Monitor
4. Sweets Table
5. Sweets Player
6. Sweets Chair
7. Sweets Minitable
8. Sweets Lamp
9. Cake Tank Dress
10. Yellow Dotted Dress
11. Witch Hat
12. Witch Dress

TBT: I know you have a promotion and I wanted to thank you so much. There's not too many shops recently :)

all are accepted! to those that did not specify amounts for clovers/etc., I'll be giving 20 of each!!

omg I would love to order but I dont have my 3ds right now ;A;

vm me when you do (even if this shop is closed), and I'll be glad to help you :blush:

❀NAME (ACNL): Matt
❀FRIEND CODE: Sidebar
❀PAYMENT METHOD: 27 TBT
❀ITEMS YOU WANT/MoriDB Link:
Hylian Shield
Heart container
Wolf link outfit
Zelda wig
Princess Zelda dress
Medli's outfit
Cucco ornament
Fairy Bottle
Hero of time scroll
❀ANY COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS: I'm not sure about pricing. I did 3 tbt per item. If this isn't enough I can do a little more or order less items.

? Mayor Name: Nenya
? Town Name: Elenrast
? FC: 0533-9234-6649
? Items wanted: Cicada stereo; ancient statue; robust sculpture; flowery painting; 3 egg lamp; sun; birthday hat; gorgeous stool;
5 blue hydrangea starts; Blue retro dress, please
? Offering: 33 BTB

Thank you, again!

to both of you, 10tbt is fine!!

--

guys I am so sorry about my absence again today orz I've been busy! orders will be worked on tonight and delivered tomorrow, please keep an eye out for vms!! (and to those who have vmed me and are waiting on replies: I'll hit you up when I'm free tomorrow to deliver TT__TT) looks like this shop will be running a lil longer; as always, thanks everyone~

edit: if I missed anyone please lmk

Last edited:
Hi, this is Nenya, I hope you are okay and not burned out on TBT. In any case, although I am grateful for your offer, I have taken my order elsewhere for now. No offense intended, believe me. You have been an awesome and more than generous shopkeeper! Blessings!

I'm in urgent need of a few things. Would you be able to get it done asap? It's okay if no, just asking ^^ I need them like within an hour >_> Let me know if this can be done! I'll pay a lot c:

mayor: maxie
town: wolf st.
item: 2 lotus ponds if you can! its been my favorite item since gamecube
total: 20tbt i think?

oh my gosh if you can do this i will literally owe you my s o u l

Everyone, If I may say, but please stop posting in this thread. The original poster has been inactive for a while so your orders won't go through yet :) I hope you see this before you order! Not trying to be rude, I just don't want the original poster to be overwhelmed with all of these orders to get to as soon as they get back. Give them some time until they return to TBT before posting again. Thank you!

Back