Shop 🌸 one week store 🌸 fulfilling wishlists & all orders for just 10tbt 🌸

Sounds good ! I removed those items from the list, so everything I need is on there :)

oh thank you!! that makes things a lot easier :blush:

--

dinodymo, brianalouwho, and namstar: your orders are ready, I've vm-ed you and please lmk when you're available for delivery!

working on lullaboid's and dmt's orders atm! last call for orders today

aaand that's it for today guys! as always, thank you :blush:

tomorrow's lil surprise is for all the people who want to buy bush starts, hybrids, clovers, and Jacob's ladders in bulk! typically I charge 1tbt for bush starts & hybrids (blue & gold included) and 2tbt for clovers & Jacob's ladders. it'll be 50% off tomorrow :blush: sooo, 50 bush starts/50 gold roses = 25tbt instead of 50tbt. 50 clovers/50 Jacob's ladders = 50tbt instead of 100tbt. it's pretty straightforward but feel free to ask if there's any confusion!

Last edited:
aaand that's it for today guys! as always, thank you :blush:

tomorrow's lil surprise is for all the people who want to buy bush starts, hybrids, clovers, and Jacob's ladders in bulk! typically I charge 1tbt for bush starts & hybrids (blue & gold included) and 2tbt for clovers & Jacob's ladders. it'll be 50% off tomorrow :blush: sooo, 50 bush starts/50 gold roses = 25tbt instead of 50tbt. 50 clovers/50 Jacob's ladders = 50tbt instead of 100tbt. it's pretty straightforward but feel free to ask if there's any confusion!

Oh, so will drop off be tomorrow, or are you referring to taking orders? It's okay either way! :)

Oh, so will drop off be tomorrow, or are you referring to taking orders? It's okay either way! :)

drop-off for you and dmt will be today! but every order after this will be delivered tomorrow!! hope that clears things up~

Ooh, awesome sale! Could I please order:

10 white-azalea starts
10 pink-azalea starts
10 red-hibiscus starts
10 y.-hibiscus starts
10 pink-hydrangea starts
5 blue-hydrangea starts
5 holly starts
5 sweet-olive starts
20 lucky clovers

So total would be..52.5 rounded up to 55 tbt? Let me know if I did my math wrong! :p

Ooh, awesome sale! Could I please order:

10 white-azalea starts
10 pink-azalea starts
10 red-hibiscus starts
10 y.-hibiscus starts
10 pink-hydrangea starts
5 blue-hydrangea starts
5 holly starts
5 sweet-olive starts
20 lucky clovers

So total would be..52.5 rounded up to 55 tbt? Let me know if I did my math wrong! :p

that's right! I do a lot of rounding so.. that's 65 starts, let's just say 60! 30tbt right there. 20 clovers would be 20tbt so the total is 50tbt! since this is a sale, we may as well round down ;-) gonna get started on your order but delivery will be tomorrow, thanks for ordering~

that's right! I do a lot of rounding so.. that's 65 starts, let's just say 60! 30tbt right there. 20 clovers would be 20tbt so the total is 50tbt! since this is a sale, we may as well round down ;-) gonna get started on your order but delivery will be tomorrow, thanks for ordering~

Oh wow, thank you sooo much. You have really great service btw ^_^ I will see you tomorrow then! Good night! :D

Would it be possible to submit an order of 50 white azalea starts and 50 pink azalea starts for tomorrow for 50 tbt? :0

• Mayor Name: Nenya
• Town Name: Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
• Items wanted: 50 Jacob's ladders; 25 gold roses; 25 blue hydrangeas, please
• Offering: 75 BTB?
• Delivery or pickup: You deliver, right?

Thanks for this wonderful deal!

Last edited:
Can I get 100 White Roses and 50 gold roses for 75 tbt? I can go higher if necessary :D

Last edited:
Hi, would you be able to do
50 blue hydrangeas
50 pink hydrangeas
50 blue pansies
50 purple pansies

That would come to 100tbt right? c:

Hey again! I just have to order some starts considering they're 50 % off T_T
Could I have 50 pink roses, 40 pink hydrangea starts, 50 purple pansies, 40 blue hydrangea starts?
Would this be 90tbt? c:

I'd like to get 50 sweet olive starts, 50 white azaela starts, 50 holly starts, and 50 blue hydrangea starts. I also need 50 blue violets and 50 white carnations. Would that be 150 tbt?

Would it be possible to submit an order of 50 white azalea starts and 50 pink azalea starts for tomorrow for 50 tbt? :0

of course!!

• Mayor Name: Nenya
• Town Name: Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649
• Items wanted: 50 Jacob's ladders; 25 gold roses; 25 blue hydrangeas, please
• Offering: 75 BTB?
• Delivery or pickup: You deliver, right?

Thanks for this wonderful deal!

Can I get 100 White Roses and 50 gold roses for 75 tbt? I can go higher if necessary :D

both orders are accepted !!

Hi, do you have anything from this list?

I can get you everything (both gardening stuff and items!)

Hi, would you be able to do
50 blue hydrangeas
50 pink hydrangeas
50 blue pansies
50 purple pansies

That would come to 100tbt right? c:

Hey again! I just have to order some starts considering they're 50 % off T_T
Could I have 50 pink roses, 40 pink hydrangea starts, 50 purple pansies, 40 blue hydrangea starts?
Would this be 90tbt? c:

I'd like to get 50 sweet olive starts, 50 white azaela starts, 50 holly starts, and 50 blue hydrangea starts. I also need 50 blue violets and 50 white carnations. Would that be 150 tbt?

Hi! I need 100 clovers would 100tbt work?

all orders are accepted!!

--

honestly guys I'm a bit lazy to do calculations so dw about prices, it's a sale amirite? I'll accept any offers, it's no biggie!! also I didn't except to get this many orders so I might close requests early today; if anyone has any more orders speak now~

edit: I'm free for the rest of the day but ik some ppl are busy w/celebrations so lmk if you won't be free later and I can prioritize your orders (so that you can pick up today) :blush:

edit 2.0: just realized I said pick up above and I'm so sorry guys, it's gonna be deliveries as always!! (my town is a HUGE mess, trust me when I say you won't be able to find anything. but the Mess is MY definition of organized, so hey, what can ya do?)

Last edited:
Hey, could I get:

White Lilies x75
Pink Lilies x25
Orange Lilies x25
Black Lilies x25
Golden Roses x10
Jacobs Ladders x25
White Azalea Start x25

Not sure how many tbt, like 100? Thanks :3

Hi, I will be available for the next three hours, so please fit me in there wherever! Thanks!

Back