Shop 🌸 one week store 🌸 fulfilling wishlists & all orders for just 10tbt 🌸

Your sales are so awesome <3 Could I get the alpine set with my order please? :)

Here's my order:

basket chair x2
counter table
desktop TV
espresso machine
fancy display case x4
iron garden chair x2
iron garden table
ivy partition x4
lotus pond
milk carton
blue new year's hat
red new year's hat

45 tbt? :)

Hey! May I get the golden set (free) lol

And Birthday candles? ^^ I'm not sure how much this would go for, I assume like, 5tbt? I'm not sure sorry if I'm low balling lol. And also please respond in a vm since I'm on mobile and sorry if I was supposed to use an order form, can't copy and paste :/

name: libra
town: zodiac
fc: side
order: full balloon set
full ice cream set
30tbt?

is that too low

Last edited:
Can I get three sets of gold tools (just axe, can, shovel, rod, net)? One could be the free set. 50tbt okay?

Last edited:
Could I please have the 7 Eleven set (Free please) and I'd like to order the Fueki set, tbt, not quite sure what to offer though. Thanks for doing this by the way. :)

Your sales are so awesome <3 Could I get the alpine set with my order please? :)

Here's my order:

basket chair x2
counter table
desktop TV
espresso machine
fancy display case x4
iron garden chair x2
iron garden table
ivy partition x4
lotus pond
milk carton
blue new year's hat
red new year's hat

45 tbt? :)

accepted :blush:

Hey! May I get the golden set (free) lol

And Birthday candles? ^^ I'm not sure how much this would go for, I assume like, 5tbt? I'm not sure sorry if I'm low balling lol. And also please respond in a vm since I'm on mobile and sorry if I was supposed to use an order form, can't copy and paste :/

accepted, you can just have the candles for free! will vm~

name: libra
town: zodiac
fc: side
order: full balloon set
full ice cream set
30tbt?

is that too low

nope, that's perfect! I'm a little confused as to what the ice cream set is though, do you mean all the edible ice cream items? pls vm~

Can I get the rococo set and I'd like to buy the regal set please! 15 tbt? I hope that's okay :)

accepted!!

Mini echoid and mini howloid? 6 TBT?

you can have them for free :blush:

Crab clock: it says sells for 600. I can give you more bells if you want: http://moridb.com/items/furniture/crab-clock

Can I have the polkadot series for the giveaway? Thank you! (I already have the lamp)

you can have the clock for free!!

Can I get three sets of gold tools (just axe, can, shovel, rod, net)? One could be the free set. 50tbt okay?

accepted~

Town name: Proxy
Name: Aayla
Order: http://moridb.com/catalogs/fUnc8Qo4QU
Payment: tbt preferred, name your price
Set: 7 eleven if possible :)

does 30tbt sound fair?

Could I please have the 7 Eleven set (Free please) and I'd like to order the Fueki set, tbt, not quite sure what to offer though. Thanks for doing this by the way. :)

how about 20tbt?

--

I'm in the middle of dinner atm so I'll respond to vms soon! also nts: pearls, katfromct, blackroserandom, and namstar- orders to be delivered.

thanks everyone!! happy easter :blush:

edit: if I missed anyone I'm super sorry;; please lmk

Last edited:
There's a free set giveaway? Could I have... the mushroom set along with my gyroids? I'll still pay the 6 TBT for them if you'd like.

Okay, TY! I have you added already, will most likely be on at my usual time tomorrow.

alrightie, thank you for letting me know!

--

will edit this in a sec with orders to be delivered today!

please tell me if you have ordered and do not see your name: pearls, katfromct, blackroserandom, namstar, arize, xandra, scotch, mochiacnl, mythicalhoopa, fruitsparkle, melsi, proxyoxo, k_s

--

LAST CALL FOR ORDERS TODAY! only going to accept 3 more at most

Last edited:
Back