Shop 🌸 one week store 🌸 fulfilling wishlists & all orders for just 10tbt 🌸

Thanks. Tbt sent. I'm free anytime for the rest of the night and part of tomorrow. So, whatever timeframe would work best for you is fine. :) I'm on EST timezone.

Hey, could I get:

White Lilies x75
Pink Lilies x25
Orange Lilies x25
Black Lilies x25
Golden Roses x10
Jacobs Ladders x25
White Azalea Start x25

Not sure how many tbt, like 100? Thanks :3

100tbt is great, accepted!!

Hi, I will be available for the next three hours, so please fit me in there wherever! Thanks!

Thanks. Tbt sent. I'm free anytime for the rest of the night and part of tomorrow. So, whatever timeframe would work best for you is fine. :) I'm on EST timezone.

okie dokes! I'm in PST so you guys can keep that in mind if you wanna schedule deliveries w/me!! that's it for orders today guys, although you can still order after this and the sale will still be valid!! (I'll announce tomorrow's surprise tonight so make sure to keep an eye out for that as well~) thanks everyone :blush:

Hey it's me again! Can I get these please:

1. Golden Axe
2. Golden Can
3. Golden Net
4. Golden Rod
5. Golden Shovel
6. Lucky Frog

I'll pay 30tbt for the lot. :)
Thanks!

Hey it's me again! Can I get these please:

1. Golden Axe
2. Golden Can
3. Golden Net
4. Golden Rod
5. Golden Shovel
6. Lucky Frog

I'll pay 30tbt for the lot. :)
Thanks!

accepted!! I might be able to deliver to you today (depends if I have time after all the greenery orders) you've got wonderful timing as well, I was just about to announce that I now carry all tools!! so yup guys: if you need tools I gotchu~ all silver and all gold

sorry to double post but guysss these are some huge orders and I don't have a lot of space in my storage atm so I may have to make a few trips back to my town before everything is fully delivered. some of you guys are familiar w/this process alrdy so I thank you for your trust BUT for y'all's peace of mind, feel free to send tbt after everything is all done ! I will remind you of this regardless when your orders are ready but srsly guys I'm super sorry, I don't have enough room to carry 200+ items TT__TT

sorry to double post but guysss these are some huge orders and I don't have a lot of space in my storage atm so I may have to make a few trips back to my town before everything is fully delivered. some of you guys are familiar w/this process alrdy so I thank you for your trust BUT for y'all's peace of mind, feel free to send tbt after everything is all done ! I will remind you of this regardless when your orders are ready but srsly guys I'm super sorry, I don't have enough room to carry 200+ items TT__TT

No worries here...

accepted!! I might be able to deliver to you today (depends if I have time after all the greenery orders) you've got wonderful timing as well, I was just about to announce that I now carry all tools!! so yup guys: if you need tools I gotchu~ all silver and all gold

Oh lucky me~ Take your time. Those are some hefty greenery orders you have. Don't overdo yourself :)

If you don't mind me ordering from you again, I'd like to order
15 blue roses
15 clovers
wooden-deck floor
full moon vanity

30tbt?

Hello, I'm just posting from mobile real quick so I'm not positive you've finished my order? If so i'll be available to trade around 9:30 pst. If not no worries! Thank you :)

Hello, I'm just posting from mobile real quick so I'm not positive you've finished my order? If so i'll be available to trade around 9:30 pst. If not no worries! Thank you :)

I've finished your order but I'm gonna deliver to someone else rn, I'll queue you up behind them :blush: I'll vm when I'm ready, I should be available around then as well

Last edited:
Ah thank you so much!! I'm not sure how much the items go for though (I've been gone for a few months lol)

hmm I'm really not too sure either, does 30tbt sound fair?

hii do you have a wetsuit and slingshot by any chance?

I do!! lmk what color wetsuit and if you want a normal/silver/gold slingshot!!

--

gonna edit this post in a bit with which orders still need to be delivered

orders to be delivered: arize, pearls, dmt, katfromct

--

If you don't mind me ordering from you again, I'd like to order
15 blue roses
15 clovers
wooden-deck floor
full moon vanity

30tbt?

sorry I didn't see this sooner, accepted!!

--

orders to be delivered tomorrow: blackroserandom, namstar! I'll add lunalight and ayeeitszoe to this list once you guys get back to me!!

--

swamped with deliveries atm guys, I'm so sorry!! if you wanna get a quick reply pls vm

Last edited:
i really don't mind what colour and i'll just take a normal slingshot, its just so i can get do the easter thing and complete it, thankyou.

that's all for today :blush:

orders that are ready: pearls, katfromct, blackroserandom, namstar! I've vm-ed you guys so please lmk when you're available for delivery!!

ayeeitszoe, if you'd still like those items, I'll give them to you free of charge so just vm me!!

--

the sale on greenery is over!!

tomorrow's surprise is that everyone gets a free set of their choice along with their order! :blush: please specify which is your order and which is the set you'd like. ooor I suppose you could just ditch the order and ask for a free set lol I don't mind!! anyway I'm outtie- thanks everyone ♡

Back