heavy tome
ivy partition x2
oil-stained floor

60 tbt? :)

Thank you! ^_^

accepted~ :blush:

--

that's it for today, thanks everyone ♡

Hey just letting you know you forgot to include the cardboard table and card board box in my order :(

I'd like to order again so can you please drop those two items off when you deliver the rest?

Eraser sofa x2
Bunk bed
Fluffy dress
Prep school uniform
Flower Fairy wig
Exhibit partition
Pink bunny balloon
Pink heart balloon
Candy gingham shirt
Sweets player
Boxed figurine

40TBT?

Hey just letting you know you forgot to include the cardboard table and card board box in my order :(

I'd like to order again so can you please drop those two items off when you deliver the rest?

Eraser sofa x2
Bunk bed
Fluffy dress
Prep school uniform
Flower Fairy wig
Exhibit partition
Pink bunny balloon
Pink heart balloon
Candy gingham shirt
Sweets player
Boxed figurine

40TBT?

OH NO ;;//__//;; vm me, say.. 10 items you'd like (outside of this order ofc) and consider them free of charge! apologies for the mishap!!

--

I mentioned awhile back that I didn't have any hibiscus starts but I do now, so go ahead and order them if you'd like. additionally, someone asked me yesterday (??) if I had a golden ax and I had to say no.. I hate to disappoint so I went and added some to my inventory! tools I carry are now golden axes and golden watering cans only.

also, this shop has been running for a few days now but I unfortunately must remind everyone that I am closing Tuesday night PST.. because closing day looms ever so close, I've decided to prepare a special surprise every day! things like big sales, free sets, etc.! I'll announce each surprise before leaving for the night, so keep an eye out!! (will edit the title as well) as always, thanks everyone :blush:

Last edited:
Hello! Could I buy the following items: birthday cake, birthday sign, birthday table, k.k. birthday, 15 white azalea starts, and 15 pink azalea starts? Would 50 tbt be okay?

Hello! Could I buy the following items: birthday cake, birthday sign, birthday table, k.k. birthday, 15 white azalea starts, and 15 pink azalea starts? Would 50 tbt be okay?

50tbt is perfect!! accepted, vm-ing when ready :blush:

Really! How much tbt c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll need everything exept pothos, bathroom sink, refrigerator, minimalist lamp, alpine chair and washing machine!

Back