• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

bought my first packs

ZebraQueen

i love my zebras
Bells
Switch
7684-6558-1977
Festive Bell
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Purple Bat Potion
Purple Violet
Purple Candy
Green Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Pear (Fruit)
I Used to have 1 cards which was Sable but that was for HHD
But then I got static after I beg a friend to have him back in purely

...but yesterday I went to toy r us for the first time in years... yeah...

Anyway there were some cards pack and we'll bought me 1 of series 1, 1 of series 3 and 2 of series 4 (sadly no series 2 or welcome amiibo)
... and it felt great that I just want more now
It's like A small addiction

Have you ever wanted more cards when you got your first pack?

OMG yes. I got my first pack at GameStop when I bought HHD, but they were only allowing one pack per customer so that's all I got. (It doesn't help that my friend was with me and she got really cute villagers while I got ugly ones...) But I've been collecting cards for a long time now, and I always want more... I bought all the series 3 packs at GameStop when they were on clearance for $3 a pack... now they only have them at Toys R Us for twice the price, and whenever I go I always feel like buying more but usually settle for about $70 worth if cards. hehe.

Lol I told myself, "just one pack!" Now I almost have a full collection. Haha
Well lucky you I'm just starting now... with only 26 cards to have
Though I have inkwell
but yeah its like one pack.... then without noticing the addiction grows worse until you have them all

Got my first pack from Game, and then found out that the Toys R Us near me sells them. I just feels so good buying them lol.
Have not brought some in a while, as Toys R US & Game has run out of stock :/
And is it just me that feels like the prices are going up lately??

Well lucky you I'm just starting now... with only 26 cards to have
Though I have inkwell
but yeah its like one pack.... then without noticing the addiction grows worse until you have them all

But it feels so good as you slowly fill up your collection :) Trading cards is the fastest way to do it. Good luck with your addiction collection. ^_^

Yes, I am so addicted. Although I'm only collecting villagers I'd like to have for my town/future town themes. So it's even harder for me when I get a pack because occasionally I get no one I'd like to keep. But trading has made it so much easier for me to obtain my faves without buying a ton of packs! I didn't get the trading thing at first though so I just gave my first cards away. I learned my lesson! It's so fun to open a pack though and see who I get!

When the cards first came out, I was uninterested. Solely for the reason I knew I would need all the cute ones. So when I first heard about the update, I knew I needed at least one pack! Well things kinda got out of hand and now, my binder is almost full on cute animals. I'm so glad not every animal entices me or I'd have a huge problem. Thank you BOGO sales and eBay!~ <3

Still going at it. ^^; I try to get most of my online these days, either by trading or purchasing (if cheap enough).

I remember stalking my local Best Buy when Series 1 first came out, mainly bc Kiki is my fav, but also bc I was playing HHD then.

I bought a few of the welcome amiibo packs. However, mainly I just buy the individuals because I don't have the patience to try to find them in a pack. :x

But it feels so good as you slowly fill up your collection :) Trading cards is the fastest way to do it. Good luck with your addiction collection. ^_^

Can't say with any certainty that you didn't have it right the first time.

I just pick up individual cards of favourites off eBay. Some of the prices for popular villagers are insane!

Yes, this can start off innocently and then turn into an obsession. I bought a few packs, then before too long I had 100 duplicates and ended up finding ways to trade them online. I finished my collection, but now I'm helping my mother (who is retired) complete a set of her own.

i'm 99% sure that if my area sold them i would be addicted. found one pack once and no more since. did get a few back in 2015 but not many !!

Back