• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sanrio Cards and Villagers

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
In my ?Animal Crossing: New Leaf? town ACNLpics are villager pictures in humans? houses?and they are display like a museum.

I do not have any Sanrio pics.

Amazon is pricing them at $52.

Despite the steep price, I can afford it. But, I do have the question, ?Are they worth getting??

Hang on, $52 is a bit expensive. I believe some people here were helping NA people get it from the UK for a heck of a lot cheaper.If you can't find a person to help you import them, you can also scour the eBay new listings for them. Whether or not they are worth it though, I suppose it depends on what you want out of them. If you just want their pictures, you are probably better off just buying those off the RETAIL sub-forum. However, if you want them in your town, I don't think the Sanrio villagers are adoptable so you'll need to acquire the cards. Or if you are a collector, then I'd say importing them is worth it.

Just checked eBay and they are going for a lot less than what Amazon is selling em for, so long as you don't mind Japanese instead of the English versions (Cheapest UK versions are $34). Both worth fine as Amiibo cards are not region locked! Good luck~

Last edited:
I would personally say no, they're not worth that much. But that's kind of subjective. It's worth as much as you're wiling to pay. If you are only interested in getting the villager pics and/or furniture from their RV, and you have no intention of moving them into your town, then I say you don't need the cards even, since you can buy those things here on the forums. If you actually want to move them in, which you can only do if you have the cards, then I say it's up to you. You decide how much they're worth to you. But $50+ is too much in my opinion. Maybe $30 is decent. You can wait til GAME uk restocks and buy it there? Or find someone in the uk willing to buy it for you and send it here on the forums. (There are lots of nice people here who would do that.) But yeah. Up to you.

That's a hefty amount of cash. I got mine on Game.co.uk for about 15 or 18 USD, but I think it even went down in price since then. I'm not sure how often they restock, but it may be worth a shot to check in on that periodically. You just have to be patient about it; lots of people don't really read the estimated delivery time when ordering things online and sometimes (I've heard) the parcel may delay a little bit along its long route.

Definitely go on Ebay, I bought all six individually for about $9-$12 each

*If you just want the cards for the villager pics though, I can give you the pics for free if ya like

Last edited:
Wow, that's crazy. I paid 15 USD for one (as that was all I wanted), and thought THAT was high! Thought for sure things would have calmed down by now...but yeah, it depends what you want them for (and how many you're interested in). If it's for cataloging furniture, people on here could help out there.

Last edited:
sp

Please have someone import or look lower I was suckered and paid over 60 USD on Amazon for them..oh if I could undo that because a week later someone offered them at much less after a restock on site be patient or research especially if like me it's high to afford that..If you need anything from the RVs though or other I am always open to letting people visit Sanrio or any RV campers and I also am willing to cycle in villagers (I have all the cards) for people for 25 TBT on demand if asked when I'm active..a cycle is a lot of trouble so I just let people know I'm always willing to help. If you need before you get the cards but don't pay over 40 some people here can help you for cost plus shipping plus a couple dollars much cheaper.

Last edited:
There is someone on here from the Netherlands who is buying them for Americans and shipping them out to them for little profit (she buys them for like 11-15 and then sells them back to you for like 15-20). If you'd like, I can ask her if she is still doing it.

Yea this is who I was referring to see if she will put you on reserve I thought she forgot and after I paid too much she zoMd me but this is the way to go even if have to wait until restock. Are you sure that Sanrios can't be adopted..does this mean they never ping to move then?

There is someone on here from the Netherlands who is buying them for Americans and shipping them out to them for little profit (she buys them for like 11-15 and then sells them back to you for like 15-20). If you'd like, I can ask her if she is still doing it.

I did the same from her! She was SO kind to do that for me and many others!!

Please please PLEASE do not encourage scalpers by buying from them. Not only are you encouraging the problem but you are also getting really ripped off. Honestly, they are not worth that much.

Back