• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need someone to take katie :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lainy

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (5) +
Would anyone like katie to be dropped in their town?

Last edited:
Yes, I will add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got you added, will post when gates are open (which will be pretty soon)

OwO added let me know when gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

okies and thanks again :D

Opening gates as soon as Wolfgang gets himself out of my house (I was placing stuff and he came over without warning). :confused:

Gates are open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

There was a wifi error, could you come over again if Katie is still in your town?

I think so, it did the Resetti/yellow bird thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, but I have to go now. If it turns out that Katie is still in your town, see if someone else wants her! :)

I think so, it did the Resetti/yellow bird thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, but I have to go now. If it turns out that Katie is still in your town, see if someone else wants her! :)

thankies for trying owo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still looking for someone to take katie :D

Opening gate now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you coming or no? I have another town i need to go do business in and theyre waitin on me to finish doing this with you

Opening gate now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you coming or no? I have another town i need to go do business in and theyre waitin on me to finish doing this with you

going now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

im sorry i dont know what happened o.o idk if this is a glitch or something
should we try again?

It seems one of us accidentally disconnected? Katie isnt still in your town is she?

Ok ill re open my gate. Btw jw, once katie is officially in my town from yours, then my goal is to bring her to someone else's town, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back