What is the option to invite someone to camp with wifi for?

Classygirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
Mint
November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I haven't used this and the game has been out for a bit now..what exactly can you do with this feature of the campground? Anyone know or is it still not running yet? Is it for villagers, NOC, cards and amibo or internet friends..so confused.

i think!!!! it worked in a spotpass area of a japanese supermarket of some description, but i'm honestly not sure

It's for downloading characters to invite them to your campsite so you can buy their stuff over local wifi. You can't, to my knowledge, invite these characters to move in though. So far this has only been in Japan for the characters Filly (you could download them at 7-eleven stores) and Holden (no idea where you could download him from, but that's where you get the Fueki set) Basically so far unless you live in Japan, it's useless.

Oh that's a shame..I was hoping maybe the villagers without RVs or NOCs if you had cards could be non invite to town campers...oh well. Harvey kept asking if Harriet was still in town so I figured there must be a way she wouldn't be and thought maybe you could scan an NOC card without an amibo or link friends campers over or a lot of good ideas. It's still new maybe they'll expand on it..I was never really someone who did or understood spot pass as I don't take my game machine around with me when I'm out doing stuff typically..and now there isn't a monthly download and I'm not even sure street pass homes is still up..I feel not updated with my info lol.

Back