What is something you don't own that many people have?

a sense of what music genre i like. my friends are either into country, bands, or pop and i feel like i just don't fit into any of those categories since i listen to a lot of indie and video game music but i also love tons of other music like vocaloid and folk punk hm

I'm sure that this has been said here many times before but I'll say it anyways...

A life

Last edited:
No asthma ^^"

But seriously, a lot of people have an account for like everything, including facebook, twitter, instragram, snapchat, etc. I rly couldn't care less tho :)

I do not have my driver's license yet because driving gives me anxiety, and I don't have a Wii U but i really want one. Gotta have that Mario Kart y'know

Tattoos and piercings, all my friends have at least one of each. I have 0 of each haha. Hmm also apple products Id say. Everyone my age seems to have the newest iphone and an ipad. Im fine without either c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Facebook, Twitter; all that social media malarkey.

Oh and this! I second this. Although i only have a facebook (for work purposes) i dont have twitter or instagram or anything like it seems everyone else does. Seems pointless to me

Back