• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is something you don't own that many people have?

Hmm... I don't own a Nintendo Switch, I haven't travelled around the entire world and I don't have a nice car

Social media accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and so on. I'm not interested on having them though.

Currently my own place. My husband, son & I had to move back into my moms because our last place really started screwing us over, but we're saving up & should hopefully be back in our own place soon. Oh & friends, cause what are friends? :p

Last edited:
a netflix subscription. i want one though.

Speaking about people 25 years old and older, I don't have my own place.
Still live with my parents...which is rare I feel in my age. All my friends have their own place or at least moved out from their parents place.

My car or licence. I want both, but I'm too scared of failing my theory test for my licence.

A Nintendo Switch, which I don't need to have but I want it anyway. Also, any kind of pet. I might be getting two dogs during the summer, though!

Cell phone
Driver licence

I don't need the phone but the driver licence would be useful.

a choker, makeup, an instagram, tattoos, an iphone 7, an item of embroidered clothing, adidas superstars etc. the list goes on tbh

Hot water, not in a good situation right now.

kind of random but it just occurred to me i might be the only one at my school without a jansport backpack or even a backpack at all :confused: i have a satchel

A cell phone, we have a home phone ofc but I've never had a phone of my own. Meanwhile I see kids half my age with phones of their own and I feel embarrassed... :U

Back