• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is something you don't own that many people have?

-Iphone (seriously they're the worst)
- Foxtel (Australian cable. It would be great to have this)
- Driving license (I keep failing the test by one point -.-")

A cat. My sister has three cats and a dog, my mom had two dogs. I have a snake, but apparently I'm not allowed to have a cat. Gunna try to convince my mom, and if she decides to still be a huge b-word about it I'll probably get one to spite her.

Uh, "all of the above" basically.

tho I do have access to DirecTV and Netflix, but I don't pay for either. And I totally have a cat, his name is Dustmop, like me! flexes. lol

I don't have my own place/a job/a car/a cell phone, or a phone of any kind/any new consoles outside of a super sale Xbone that's basically a Netflix machine.
I don't have any personal social media, either. I have a bookface, but it's just to have access to my blog's page. which was a failed attempt at doing something constructive with my life from home.
okay that was a lil negative, it's only mostly failed so far.

Ah, most of that stems from PTSD. I can't work or drive. ?\_(ツ)_/?

---

And I feel for the poster with no hot water, I am so sorry for your situation, whatever it is =/ where my bathroom is, compared to the hot water tank, and the smaller size of the new tank, throw in some backwards plumbing... I get a taunting 5 minutes of hot and then instantly coldcoldcoldcold.

Lmao, these damn shoes
Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 21.44.20.jpg

I kinda like the light pink ones, though.

I don't have a car because they are waaaaay too out of my price range atm. I'd love one though cause they are super handy!

iPhone! Whenever I asked for a phone charger (as I'm an android-user), people always give me the charger for iPhone. ; -;

I don't have a smartphone. Honestly, it gets embarrassing to feel like I'm the only person around that doesn't have one, but I can't afford the bills. I work part time, pay car insurance, credit cards, and out of pocket for college. I have nothing to spare for a phone. I feel ashamed of it often but there is nothing I can do...

I don't have cable/satelite TV, WiFi, a computer, a new game system, a home. I don't have freaking anything, honestly.

Back