• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is something you don't own that many people have?

I don't have any tattoos and nah, I don't want them anyway ^^
Also, I don't have facebook, instagram, you name it... And no, I don't want those things either.

Jeez, am I boring or what!

I don't have cable television which apparently makes me a very sad and bored individual.

i don't have any social media bc i can't be bothered if i'm honest
also i have an iPhone 5s and the majority of ppl i know have newer models, but i think my phone is a good size and the other ones are too big. the 7s is basically a 5s anyway

A driving license. I don't want one, I get distracted very easily and also have the sight of a drunk person.

Last edited:
A good cell phone. I think it's overboard when people spend up to $600 on those things. Especially considering how much I see people drop their phones. Facebook is another thing. I had one, but deleted it because the founder of Facebook sucks and it's a fake site where people post the highlights of their life.

I want to say switch, but someone already said it.

Lets just go with Sony Vegas, why not?

A Nintendo switch ;w; I want one so bad--

I also want more Nintendo amiibo cards for AC:NL and more AC amiibos @_@

A pet. Everybody in my neighbor has a cute dog or cat. Heck even a fish would be a plus. Oh well, one day!

A smart phone. In fact I don't have a cell phone at all right now, but when things become more stable financially I'm planning on getting my very first smart phone ;0;

A car, because I'm too lazy to get my license and because trains ^-^

Back