• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is something you don't own that many people have?

a sense of what music genre i like. my friends are either into country, bands, or pop and i feel like i just don't fit into any of those categories since i listen to a lot of indie and video game music but i also love tons of other music like vocaloid and folk punk hm

I'm sure that this has been said here many times before but I'll say it anyways...

A life

Last edited:
I don't have a phone, but I don't really mind.

A driver's license and the ability to hold a job for a year

No asthma ^^"

But seriously, a lot of people have an account for like everything, including facebook, twitter, instragram, snapchat, etc. I rly couldn't care less tho :)

I do not have my driver's license yet because driving gives me anxiety, and I don't have a Wii U but i really want one. Gotta have that Mario Kart y'know

Tattoos and piercings, all my friends have at least one of each. I have 0 of each haha. Hmm also apple products Id say. Everyone my age seems to have the newest iphone and an ipad. Im fine without either c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Facebook, Twitter; all that social media malarkey.

Oh and this! I second this. Although i only have a facebook (for work purposes) i dont have twitter or instagram or anything like it seems everyone else does. Seems pointless to me

Back