What's something you wish you could experience again?

thisistian

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
Was there a fun first time experience you had that you really enjoyed and miss it? Or could it be something you watched on TV, a birthday you really liked, or something else? ;)

New Year's Eve (2016-2017) with My Best friends! Best night I've had in a long time!

Spring and Summer 2013. I had the best hype ever. Mostly due to Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

A lot of things.

-A particularly good night with a good friend. She had moved about a year ago and it was her first time visiting since she left. We stayed up the whole night sitting on the old bench, looking up at the stars and talking about the future. I remember me hugging her goodbye (she was leaving in the morning) and her begging me to just keep holding her. it was an intimate experience, but not in a romantic sense. it's been about a year since that and our chats have been filled with arguments and bitterness lately but I'm hoping I can talk to her about it when she comes to visit this year. I kinda wish we were back to the way we were that night.

-This probably sounds silly compared to the last one, but I'd like to relive learning how to play League of Legends. I haven't had as much fun with the game since my first month or so. I remember picking Garen ADC one time haha xD

-I miss just having some sort of romantic interest (I hate the term "crush" it makes it sound too childish). Everyone I know is either visibly uninterested in me or vise versa. Even if she turns out to not be the one, I'd like to have someone I could pursue who shares my interests and knows how to laugh. I wish I could experience the times where I was infatuated with someone before I had my soul crushed and my self-confidence obliterated.

-I miss having lots of friends close to home, I only have two friends that I see more than once a month as the rest have either moved away or faded into oblivion.

-I miss having someone to talk to about my problems, nowadays the only person I feel I can trust I hardly get much alone time with.

The last year I was a full time student, 2012. the whole year, up until December. some of it sucked but mostly I was doing well and had great classes and a school family of sorts. I was skinny back then and things were great overall.

Disneyland 2013. It was my sons first time there, he was 6 months old. It was my birthday & my fiance proposed to me in front of the castle. We go once a year for my birthday but that was definitely my favorite trip.

Holidays with the family, when Dad was alive.
I'd get him some movies and he'd get me a video game or two! I'd spend all day watching those movies and playing those games. Now Christmas, his birthday, and father's day pass without meaning. Not to mention New Year's. It feels sooooo hollow now, just like any other day. Don't get me wrong, I still love the holidays but with Mom going down to Costa Rica from most of the important ones and even with my fiance spending them with me, it feels hollow. He had this spirit that really added something special to the holidays, it was like a tradition! Watching horror movies on Halloween, his crappy puns, and now it's just gone. Sorry to be a downer but that's what I wish I could experience again.

Hopefully the forum has more uplifting memories haha

riding in the front-runner train again, i loved it so much.

Last edited:
disneyland/world. last time i went to a disney park was like a few years ago and im missing it. i wanna meet cruella so bad

This is probably such an irrelevant one but I wish I could experience the moment where I booted up Pokemon Alpha Sapphire up for the first time and be hit by nostalgia again. That was such an emotional moment...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bloody hell writing that made my eyes begin to water:eek:

june-july 2016 was probably the happiest time of my life
me and my friend were doing props for our years play, we had no lessons got to draw and paint all day for 2 months. i actually looked forward to going to school it was amazing i wish I could go back.
there was a bit of drama at the end of july and i lost a friend but it was fun while it lasted. if i could start over again id probably be able to save the friendship and we could've been friends even now.

Probably the plane ride to amsterdam, i was so in awe. I think i'd do that over and over again for the first time. Although I was scared, once I settled I realised just how beautiful the clouds looked when you're up in the sky. Definitely wouldn't do the plane ride back though.

Being with my partner in person. I will experience it again, I'm just not able to at the moment, and likely won't be able to for a while, which sucks.

Last year's EXO concert in LA. Easily one of the best days of my life.

Honestly? Probably childhood. Adult life is a serious drag sometimes. :/

Gotta agree on the childhood part. Just take me back to 2008 and let me relive everything.

Life free from my medical issues. We'd have to go all of the way back ten years for that...

Back