What do people compliment the most about you?

I get compliments on my voice a lot. A lot of people say my voice is really nice and that I should be a voice actor lol

"oh my gosh youre so tall!" "wow, he should do basketball!" as a kid i hated hearing that bs but i've accepted it now because theres nothing i can do. so hearing it now i do get some pride out of it.

i've also gotten compliments on how nice i am because when people talk to me they get surprised because im very quiet outside of conversation and i've been told thats intimidating. im a good noodle D:

people usually just call me a fairy
which is the best compliment and only one i need

- - - Post Merge - - -

at least on the internet i get called that, irl where its probably less common to call people fairies, i get told i have a nice and delicate fashion sense

It's usually my sense of humor, I can get a crowd of people laughing under the right circumstances.

my handwriting! it's not the most exciting compliment but i do have 10/10 handwriting

By most people it's my hair, I have really long curly hair, and no matter what shade of red I dye it people think it's natural because I am a natural ginger, so I constantly get compliments on it. Ever since I was a kid(when it WAS it's natural red), I'd even had perfect strangers touch it out in public, it was really weird.

From mostly pervs I get a lot of attention and compliments on my rack, like thanks dude.

Also I've had older women who compliment my cheek bones and ask if I've had work because they're really pronounced, on one occasion one woman told me she'd kill for them...with a totally serious non-joking face and it was a bit weird, a complete stranger, in Walmart no less.

And then I had a gay guy who asked me what people most notice about me, I told him ^those^ and he told me my nose was really unique and cute.

My stupidity.

But mainly my pixel art which I think is really mediocre at best.

Perhaps being a good sport. The sad thing is. I am the only good sport in my family.

Unfortunately, my body. I know some girls would kill to be complimented on their body but 99% of the time it's creepy and I feel awkward about it.
It also makes me self conscious ://

Last edited:
Back