• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do people compliment the most about you?

People always comment about how sweet I am and how great of a smile I have. It makes me really happy!!

my ability to hold reciepts for months on end until just the right moment to expose

People often tell me I'm good-looking, which confuses me because I really don't think I am (no false modesty here, I hate my nose and my eyebrows are too dark and my face is kinda round... the list goes on :p).

But my family also often tells me that I'm smart, which I suppose is more important. They also know I can be stubburn and determined when I want to, which is definitely something I am proud of.

Last edited:
I guess my personality is relatable to most people and how I'm able to make people laugh, plus ma eyebrows cause they on fleeek

my eyes, my hair, my skills with kids, my art.

Pretty much only my hair, although a few days ago a customer at work said I was 'very pleasant'.

Does people saying you're quiet count as a compliment? idk

Usually if I'm given a compliment it's either on my eyes or hair. Which is nice, those are my two favorite things I like about my looks anyways. lol.

My generosity or sense of humor, and sometimes my skin or my eyebrows. Like, once in a blue moon. I don't get compliments often, and not many to begin with. It's always like, the same 1 or 2 things though. I don't have many good qualities.

My memory for useless things, especially numbers. I used to be able to remember any phone, ID, credit cards, social insurance, codes numbers, even if I just heard it once and several years ago, my friends thought it was funny. Because of anxiety and concentration problems I'm less good now, but I still can memorize the price of all items at the grocery.

people compliment my humor a lot, other people think i'm funny surprisingly.

my life is just a joke

Last edited:
compliment.. what is that? Oh yeah. I've been given complimentary food/drink a few times when I eat.

I'm smart.

Most people know me as the "smart guy", and if not, the "sunglasses guy", since I wear them all the time. Contrary to popular belief, I am not blind, eyebrowless or eyeless.

Hair or makeup usually. Normally if I'm not wearing work clothes and I go into where I work I'll get complimented on my outfits too.

Back