• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do people compliment the most about you?

thisistian

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
What do you regularly receive compliments about? Maybe your personality, something about your appearance, or something you can do really well. Share them.

Mine would be my sense of humour I guess :p

Maybe my intellect? I also get compliments whenever I wear my graphic tees/hoodies with popular characters/symbols on them (Nightwing, Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, etc).

Last edited:
Usually my hair and my outfits

If they've known me for more than 10 minutes people usually say that I'm funny too

Usually my hair and clothes. I have red hair which is the first thing people usually notice about me.

My clothing style is goth/hippy so usually I'll get compliments from folks who dress in either style.

I get compliments on my car a lot too.

most ppl just say i'm smart or 'your hair looks nice today' or 'you have great eyes' , though my friends would probably say that i have a good sense of humour too

People compliment me about my eyes, my humor- (I have my father's humor, and he used to be very well known in the city I live in before my parents divorced and he moved to another city, thankfully close by the city I live in on the weekdays-) they also compliment me about my politeness (I'm very polite around authorities; like teachers and employees at stores or something), they also compliment me about how I'm so much like my father- I love my dad- we're so alike x'DD

for me, a lot as im regarded highly not 2 brag, but mainly;
- my eyes (beautiful, mystifying, gorgeous //are the usual compliments)
- my voice (is soothing, relaxing, peaceful, cute //lol i hate people)
- my hair (stays in place so well //is this a compliment)
- my ass (big //wtf)
- my clothing/dress sense (so cute, confident, amazing, "slayyyyyyyyy")
- my posture and gait (like a model, apparently)

so anyway i love myself hbu

Back