• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do people compliment the most about you?

My humor and the way I dress which are just cute ways of implying that I'm ugly ; - )

My hair and my "mature" personality, I guess. Another thing is people saying I look younger than I really am, which is definitely true, although I don't think of that as much of a compliment because it's a little embarrassing for me lol...

A lot of girls say that I am precious or adorable, but in general I am most complimented on my looks, how I dress, my humor, and my bass-playing skills. B)

my thick curly hair, my long nails & nail art, my body, my feet..??, my generosity, and cooking... tend to be the main things

Last edited:
My piercings, the clothing I wear (it’s either be cute, look like a trainwreck, or throw together a dorky outfit, there is no in-between), and the way I smell which is? good, i guess? but why am i bein sniffed like leftovers that have been sitting in the fridge for two weeks???

Honestly I'm tired of getting compliments about my hair. The day someone says I have clear skin, hot bod & great voice is the day I'll stop fishing for compliments (never gonna happen)

Probably my eyebrows which I take great pride in or my clear skin, I don’t know how it happened, I never drink water like all those self care twitter threads tell us to.

I guess my hair ;-; People like how straight it is but I usually think it looks crusty so idk xD I guess that or my glasses because people think they suit me... idk cx

People comment on how strong and intelligent I am a lot.

mostly my intelligence and how fast i can read books/understand things ?? appearance wise, i have pretty eyes and a soft face (ugh im not gonna mention "THICC" as my gf used to scream)

my eyes, my hair (although i also get a lot of people asking me when i'm going to cut it.. it's waist length), my hands(??) and when i was younger my "intelligence"

Sometimes people comment on how tall I am too, although I don’t really consider that too much of a compliment... there are certain expectations people have of you when you’re tall that don’t fit in with the type of person I am.

Back