• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Have you ever?

Sometimes that happens to me. I just got done time traveling to make up for a little over a month that I hadn't played. Though it was partially boredom, and partially I didn't have time to play it.

Yeah life gets busy, then I really play a new town a lot and an older o e falls behind and I pick that up and I break for life but I think having various different towns keeps me from getting bored with it..I actually have less time to play then I'd like ATM but I try to fit it in at night it helps as I have trouble sleeping so I play until tired.

I stopped for like two years and then tried to come back to my first town until I realized I lost it and so I am rebuilding a new town. I don't think I will ever get over it

Back