• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌼 minimalist mayors 🍂 (requests: CLOSED for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Froggy Easter Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Lucky
White Lily
I am closing the requests for now, as I've had another idea for "drawings" and need some time to work on it! I will also probably make my own minimalist mayors and post them here.
I will definitely re-open requests on this thread, but I'm not sure when.
thanks to everyone who asked for characters - I feel I've gotten a lot of practice and I've improved since the beginning, so I can do lots more now that I couldn't before ^^

hello hello~

mpMrGSg.png

I can't draw but I love to photoshop, and I wanted to do ACNL related stuff, so I'm using mayor refs to color over and do little minimalist "drawings", like my little Edith here and requests (scroll down for examples!)

Feel free to request, I accept everyone and they are absolutely free ^^
(be patient though, my signature shop and well, life -ahem, video games-, can keep me busy. I work as fast as I can)

If you request, please be aware that I since "draw" directly over the references, your character will be in the same pose as your reference - for that same reason, bigger pictures work better :)

ycFRB7h.png
Vx46k3P.png
zg8T5Me.png
StzcT9H.png
DsQupRL.png
kbYyYmW.png
PZ7JezM.png
69ez8LX.png
rQAz3Ux.png
JdLa9lU.png
V3t2hgw.png
Bo5iVbb.png
DieE8Qj.png
jqjmw5K.png
yPiR7UL.png
gns2FfH.png
uR1W42C.png
nlu0O6y.png
bPHqrPu.png
7at7vvC.png
AHaxhcv.png
gGrpLNM.png
kzFjIOs.png
fKeTzKQ.png
l5mcSTN.png
ZLszS0U.png
m4NE1oN.png
2T3NUa0.png
uXcsTix.png

Characters belong to: Pearls, pinkcotton, Arize, lj4702, Elegant Star123, ThatOneMarshalFangirl, Arize x2, KaydeeKrunk, MayorKat54231, Soti, awesomeelle2001, BrinaLouWho, haileyphi, Arize, Pinkbell, Malaionus, DakotaRain, kawanocy x2, AlgernonsFlowers, BrinaLouWho, Malaionus x2, Vequinox, Soti x2, Arize, brookesierra7

Requests I couldn't complete:
ona272 (waiting for bigger refs)
erialrose (waiting for ref)

(if you see this, please PM/VM me and I will make your characters!)
let trinbloo know

Last edited:
Wow this is amazing! I think it turned out perfect. I would want one if possible :) I'll come back with some reference pics later :)

it looks really cute! could you do my mayor? c:

ok like sorry for the™spam™ but this is so beautiful u should be proud

it looks really cute! could you do my mayor? c:

thank you! I would love to do your mayor. It's gonna take me a while but I'll do it asap, I'll VM you when it's done :)

ok like sorry for the™spam™ but this is so beautiful u should be proud

omg, don't apologize for such a nice post! thank you so much ;_;

Last edited:
Woah, what?! Just when I thought you couldn't take in any more talent.

Maybe you could consider My Mayor?

Thanks! Ily <3

here is Pearls' mayor! I like how she turned out even more than my Edith :')
I hope you like her ♥

37UnVKX.png

ahhh thank you! she looks great!

These are awesome, I love that you didnt go into too much detail, it just makes it nicer imo

Wow! These are really cute. I love your style, it's so charming and unique! The whole simple/minimal theme is great.

Here's my mayor if you're willing to give her a try! Tysm!

Last edited:
ahh your work is truly amazing! I was just about to request something in your sig shop and then I see this! if you could possibly draw my mayor that would be great! thanks for possibly taking a interest! ^.^ http://imgur.com/gA1Mof2

Wow! These are really cute. I love your style, it's so charming and unique! The whole simple/minimal theme is great.

Here's my mayor if you're willing to give her a try! Tysm!

ahh your work is truly amazing! I was just about to request something in your sig shop and then I see this! if you could possibly draw my mayor that would be great! thanks for possibly taking a interest! ^.^ http://imgur.com/gA1Mof2

thank you so much for your interest and kind words! ;_; I will do both of your mayors as well! ♥

here is Pink's mayor ♥

8C6jJvM.png

I'M SPEECHLESS! I CAN NOT put into words how much I love this! She looks so adorable and natural, gahhh! Thank you so much! ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

here is Pink's mayor ♥

8C6jJvM.png

I'M SPEECHLESS! I CAN NOT put into words how much I love this! She looks so adorable and natural, gahhh! Thank you so much! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back