• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌼 minimalist mayors 🍂 (requests: CLOSED for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a small update to the OP so I can keep track of requests!

If someone wants more than one character, please don't hesitate to ask! It will take a little while because of the holiday week-end but I will eventually get to everyone. ❤️

here's lj4702's mayor!
I'm sorry about the lines on her shirt, they don't look very good but I couldn't fix them no matter what I tried ;_; I hope you like her anyway ♥

Hl0eRTW.png

here's lj4702's mayor!
I'm sorry about the lines on her shirt, they don't look very good but I couldn't fix them no matter what I tried ;_; I hope you like her anyway ♥

Hl0eRTW.png

Wow! It's amazing! Again, this style is really beautiful-- keep up the good work! (and don't worry about the lines, I know they're kind of awkward in the ref) :)

Last edited:
Wow! It's amazing! Again, this style is really beautiful-- keep up the good work! (and don't worry about the lines, I know they're kind of awkward in the ref) :)

I'm glad you like her! :D thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot ❤️

Hi your drawing are so cute i was wondering if you could draw my mayor
18Dlytx.jpg

no offence to everyone else's drawings, but I think Elegant Star123's mayor is my favorite one I've done yet ;_;

DsQupRL.png

I also noticed I'm doing more and more details and I think I'll continue that way. Doing more has helped me figure out new techniques and things ♥

no offence to everyone else's drawings, but I think Elegant Star123's mayor is my favorite one I've done yet ;_;

DsQupRL.png

I also noticed I'm doing more and more details and I think I'll continue that way. Doing more has helped me figure out new techniques and things ♥

Omg I saw her mayor before I think and I love that dress! I don't blame you for having her as your fave! ^_^

Hello! Your art is really cute! I like how you don't use black outlines everywhere for the characters. It gives it a real good feel, I think. Like, a softer and brighter look.
If you don't mind, I'd be happy for you to use my mayor as a reference. I really hope she doesn't have too complicated an ensemble to work with (if you can even see the details in the images). ><;
mayorbowing.jpg
She is bowing, I guess, even though she has a dress.
mayorscheming.jpg
She was actually supposed to be scheming though.
mayor on bridge 2.jpg
Or her with an umbrella so she'll seem more dainty.
If the poses are too awkward, I can fix that too!

DsQupRL.png

awe, thanks! ;u; and I love the drawing so much! you did a perfect job on her! I will surely be back again! ^.^ keep up the great work as always!❤️

Last edited:
These are stunning! Honestly, your work is gorgeous!

If you have time, could you possible do my mayor? :)

IMG_3702.JPG
IMG_3701.JPG
If the photos are unclear, she has flowers on her yellow dress and her hair is in a ponytail. She also has tropical sandals on. Sorry if the poses and character is too hard to see. Thanks so much! :)

Last edited:
woww, I woke up to so many replies! :')

I will do every request as soon as I can! I send VMs when they're ready in case you don't check back here. It means so much to me that I get so many requests, thank you so much everyone ♥

Hello! Your art is really cute! I like how you don't use black outlines everywhere for the characters. It gives it a real good feel, I think. Like, a softer and brighter look.
If you don't mind, I'd be happy for you to use my mayor as a reference. I really hope she doesn't have too complicated an ensemble to work with (if you can even see the details in the images). ><;
View attachment 197459
She is bowing, I guess, even though she has a dress.
View attachment 197460
She was actually supposed to be scheming though.
View attachment 197461
Or her with an umbrella so she'll seem more dainty.
If the poses are too awkward, I can fix that too!

thank you so much! the truth is I don't use outlines because I color directly over the pictures without drawings, lol. I can color allright but drawing is too hard for me ;_;
I think your references will be fine! I'll use whichever one I can see the most details on :)

awe, thanks! ;u; and I love the drawing so much! you did a perfect job on her! I will surely be back again! ^.^ keep up the great work as always!❤️

you're so welcome! feel free to come back anytime, and thank you again ♥

I love this style!
Elegantstar's is definitely the coolest so far :p

thank you very much! :D

These are stunning! Honestly, your work is gorgeous!

If you have time, could you possible do my mayor? :)

View attachment 197478
View attachment 197479
If the photos are unclear, she has flowers on her yellow dress and her hair is in a ponytail. She also has tropical sandals on. Sorry if the poses and character is too hard to see. Thanks so much! :)

thank you so much!
The pictures are clear enough, I'd be happy to do her ^^

Would you like to do one of my mayor? c:

I would! thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back