• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌼 minimalist mayors 🍂 (requests: CLOSED for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As many as you like :)

:0 i'll do 3 then

- - - Post Merge - - -

R0SvTO.jpg

BvMI0t.jpg

bottom one is my mayor

sorry if these are too blurry i took it directly from my 3ds

- - - Post Merge - - -

R0SvTO.jpg

BvMI0t.jpg

bottom one is my mayor

sorry if these are too blurry i took it directly from my 3ds

They should be fine ^^ can you tell me what color(s) her dress is on the second one? Is it just white or other pale colors?

They should be fine ^^ can you tell me what color(s) her dress is on the second one? Is it just white or other pale colors?

pink and white stiped with white bottom, oh and could you also do the other one in second? i'm gonna give it to my friend

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure what shirt color that is so i'd do a pale yellow

pink and white stiped with white bottom, oh and could you also do the other one in second? i'm gonna give it to my friend

- - - Post Merge - - -

not sure what shirt color that is so i'd do a pale yellow

Okay! I'll add you to the list for 3 ^^

Wow these are awesome can you please make me one! once you get to mine i can get you a picture of mine :)

Hi!! Your art is sooo cute!
I'd absolutely love if you did my mayor.
Here's Luna!

Oops.. I tried to edit this to put in my second picture instead of the first but it just added two pictures instead of deleting the first one..

so the painting you'd be doing for this mayor is
the one in the pink dress and black hair.

Attachments

• Luna.jpg
    Luna.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 79
  • luna.jpg
    luna.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
MayorKat54231's mayor is ready :)
I had to guess at some things because the picture wasn't a great quality, I hope I got it right!

JdLa9lU.png
[/QUOTE]

Hi omg sorry i forgot about this, shes so cute and its no problem you got it exact. Thank you so much! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back