• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

🌼 minimalist mayors 🍂 (requests: CLOSED for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's ThatOneMarshalFangirl's mayor ^^

uVpsYq0.png

would love to be added to the list please! the reference is mine and my best friends (she doesnt have a BTB) you can do one or both or none even, whatever you would like <3 thank you!!

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 10.47.27 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 10.47.36 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 10.45.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 10.45.42 PM.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
would love to be added to the list please! the reference is mine and my best friends (she doesnt have a BTB) you can do one or both or none even, whatever you would like <3 thank you!!

hi! I'd love to do both, but do you happen to have a bigger picture for the second one? I color directly over the refs and I can't make out the details on her :/

here's sweetheart Link for Arize!
I had a ref of him in BOTW on the side to get everything right ^^
I also started on your other character but I have a headache so I'll finish later ._.

PZ7JezM.png

Last edited:
here's sweetheart Link for Arize!
I had a ref of him in BOTW on the side to get everything right ^^
I also started on your other character but I have a headache so I'll finish later ._.

PZ7JezM.png

Thank you! He's perfect! (of course, since you made him) :D

Omg! I just noticed you changed the shoes to the actual shoes he wears! :') Thank you!! It was frustrating not having anything similar in game.

yeah, I didn't know the character but I looked for a reference to make it more accurate ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back