• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌼 minimalist mayors 🍂 (requests: CLOSED for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god!! These are AMAZING!
Would you perhaps do OCs? Easy ones? xP

I'M SPEECHLESS! I CAN NOT put into words how much I love this! She looks so adorable and natural, gahhh! Thank you so much! ♥

ahh you are so welcome! I'm glad you like it this much, I'm pretty proud of how she turned out to be honest :')

Ahhh! Could you pretty please do the transparent mayor you already made for me?

Absolutely! :D

Oh my god!! These are AMAZING!
Would you perhaps do OCs? Easy ones? xP

thank you! :D I would be happy to, but I think I might need permission? Because since I can't draw or line without the ref, what I do is color directly over it, so I would have to use art you already got or made, does that make sense? ^^' so if I have permission to use art of your OC, then yeah, I could :) (although yes, it would have to be an easy one because details are a little hard for now lol)

ahh you are so welcome! I'm glad you like it this much, I'm pretty proud of how she turned out to be honest :')

Absolutely! :D

thank you! :D I would be happy to, but I think I might need permission? Because since I can't draw or line without the ref, what I do is color directly over it, so I would have to use art you already got or made, does that make sense? ^^' so if I have permission to use art of your OC, then yeah, I could :) (although yes, it would have to be an easy one because details are a little hard for now lol)

Ohhhhhhh okay I gotcha. Yeah, I'd have to ask for that. ^^; Never mind then haha. I'll consider posting my mayor instead. xD Thanks for letting me know!

hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I don't have a lot of free time this week-end but I will do every request as soon as I can! ♥

These are amazing! If acnl had a children's book THIS would be the artwork they wold use!

here is Arize's mayor ♥

XTqFiPc.png

Ahhh this is brilliant! I'm obsessed with all your creations. I'm going to come back with references of my other characters. Tell me how much tbt you'd want for each :) I have 3 others!

thank you! ^^
these are free, I have enough tbt from my signature shop and I do them for fun :')
feel free to have your characters in different poses, I love trying out different things :D

Not a request, but I just wanted to say that they are incredibly well done! *o*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back