• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When did you buy your copy?

Sometime around its release in Oz. It's a memorable time and game for me as I just flew from the UK to Oz to be with my boyfriend (now husband). We bought a 3DS each along with a copy of AC each. I wanted us to match so he got the blue/black DS and I got the lavender pink. He was quickly hooked and would even be playing while we were at the supermarket LOL.

I convinced him to restart with me a few years later and he's never been as keen on it since. I don't personally mind starting again, but to him it was like 'zomg I've lost ALL that progress'. So now I'm impatiently waiting on the next AC so we can play together again. I'll know next time not to have him restart!

I got my first copy on release day, but after a two years of playing on my town my data corrupted. (I didn't really have it too set up anyways) I currently have 2 copies, I just bought one last week after losing my last one a couple months ago & I am so happy to have it back.

I bought mine in November of 2014. Right after Thanksgiving. I remember how excited I was for it to arrive.

I've reset my town several times since then, but I hope to not reset again.

I got my first copy in February or March of 2015, the same time I got my first 3DS. I bought them from Target, and since Canadian Targets were shutting down, they were at a slight discount. I've since bought the HHD n3DS when it was released, and got a second ACNL cartridge from Best Buy a couple months ago (yet to start the town though, have to wait until after I finish my last paper).

I was hesitant to buy it bc.. i dont even remember why? bc i already loved AC and it wouldnt be my first game. but i didnt buy mine until I saw it all over tumblr/everyone was talking about it. which was maybe 2-4 weeks after initial NA release

Back