Old Eggs
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
When did you buy your copy of new leaf?

I bought mine on release day in Europe, however I've restarted a few times and my game file corrupted twice (I think), I've finally found the perfect town and I hope I have it forever. c:

I actually got my copy a couple of weeks after release because I was dead set on getting the limited edition 3DS XL. The guy at our local toystore had to pull some strings since they weren't supposed to get them so sadly I couldn't get it on release. In the end it was all worth it though. I love my lil' poptart. <3

I bought mine the day it was released in the U.S.. June 9th, 2013, I believe. One day before my birthday. I remember sitting in the parking lot of Toys R Us, during an early morning, inserting it into my 3DS for the first time. I'd never been more excited.

I got mine on 2/12/14, I actually thought it was an adventure game the first time i saw it

A few days ago. All these years I've been happily playing Wild World but I watched a video of New Leaf and had to buy it when I saw all the new fruit trees and flowers available. I wonder if I'll be playing this game for twelve years too!

I bought a digital copy.

I bought my (first) copy on July 10, 2013. I haven't reset that town, and it's ugly as heck but it's my precious baby. <3 Man was it an adventure trying to get that game. Tried all the GameStops, Toys r Us, and Targets where I live but couldn't find a copy. The guy at Toys r Us told me that all their stores in California were sold out. I ended up finding a used copy at a GameStop I never go to. I was surprised to find a used copy because the game had only been out for a month, but I'm not complaining! :p

Last edited:
I bought a physical copy at launch along with the XL bundle which has the digital copy. Then a few weeks/months later, I got another physical because my girlfriend intercepted my copy and opted to play with it instead lol. I wanted to play on a separate unit (not the AC bundle) so there's that, then another digital when I've decided to make a cycling town.

I got mine on American release date. Man, that was a VERY GOOD YEAR!

Last edited:
I got my first copy near the end of June 2013 and my second copy March 2014 when I got my new 3DS. :)

I got my first copy in April of 2016. My grandson gave it to me. It was a game in progress. I bought my second copy a few months ago when it became a Nintendo Select. Just started it a couple weeks ago. I loved starting my own town and I love that I knew so much about it that I reset for the town layout. It only took eleven tries.

I preordered mine as soon as I could and was able to get the limited edition New Leaf 3ds. I love it just as much today as when I excitedly unboxed it!

I actually got mine a couple years ago, but I didn't buy it. My grandmother had bought it for herself, decided that she didn't like it after all, and gave it to me. I reset my original town a couple months ago, and now I've got a nice town that I like a lot better.

june 18th, 2013, along with my first ever 3DS! it was a graduation present :)

I got my first copy on December 25, 2013 along with my first 3DS. They were Christmas presents. Since I wasn't really sure what the game was about, I didn't play it until the 27th when I finished Scribblenauts Unlimited. When I started playing, I was instantly addicted to the freedom of the game and the adorable villagers. I am still addicted to AC:NL, of course. My second copy was a present from Christmas 2016. I don't really pay as much attention to it but I love having room for 10 extra villagers I love.

Just over two years ago. Whenever I street passed people, it was always their "favourite game" and recently played. I got curious because it always seemed like a childish game based off the cover. I wanted to know why so many people liked it and I watched a Let's Play on YouTube. It seemed interesting so I bought it in the eShop. Loved it and now it's one of my fave games. :)

Three days later the game arrive to the stores. I remember i was to excited because thank God i have the money to buy it.

Back