• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

haterz

how many haterz

• Total voters
Well I had a few people at my school hate me for being socially awkward all the time.
I don't think I have anybody that hates me atm though. I don't talk to people so...
I'm "friends" with a girl on fb, who literally everytime I post something, she posts something to counter it. I post a selfie in the car, 10 minutes later she posts one too. I post a pic of my pets, she posts one of hers immediately afterwards. I share a memory, she shares a memory. It's happened far too often to be coincidence. It's hilarious. I've started doing it on purpose to laugh at it.
at least you're safe inside your mind

Thousands but on other sites. People probably don't remember me here.

Last edited:
It honestly feels like some people would hate me because I don't talk enough and it makes me seem rude. :( Various classmates have also had some kind of dislike towards me from the primary school years to the present year, but I think that's just because I can come off as off-putting.

I barely notice so I put zero but if I do I wouldn't give a damn.

I don’t really have any haters. Now I’m sure some people don’t care for me, but no one really hates me.

uhhh hate is a strong word but lets say 7?? i used to be an ******* in middle school to tenth grade... (LMAO IM IN 11TH but still)

Honestly I think that there aren't a lot of people who actually HATE me but if you're talking people who just don't like to talk to me then I think we're talking hundreds lol

Is this supposed to be a troll post?

I don't think I know anyone that hates me in particular. At least not in person. Internet? I used to be more liberal since I wasn't really afraid of any repercussions online so I may have pissed off people in the process.

But hey, you can't make everyone like you so whatever.

I'm pretty sure just my "in-laws" hate on me, but that's normal right? Other than that, I guess one person. I keep to myself too much and I'm always nice, so nobody really cares.

Maybe a few... or a lot for petty reasons. Just don't tell me that you do because I'm going to do stuff that'll make you hate me even more. Honestly, at this point. I don't care. Be my guest :p

Last edited:
Directly, zero. There are probably a lot of people who don't like me indirectly because I'm part of the LGBT community, and because I'm a disabled person who doesn't work, but if we're talking about people who actually see me IRL and hate me, probably zero. Actually, if I think harder, maybe one or two, but I hardly even think about those people anymore.

Back