haterz

how many haterz

• Total voters
dixx, brewster's cafe is a place for general conversation topics, not spam. if you'd like spam, go to the basement and post there. it's not beneficial to the forum and encourages other users to make similar threads, eliminating the purpose of this section.

Please thoroughly read through the site rules. I advise you refrain from this type of behaviour again. Thank you kindly.

I see what you're doing

everyone has their fair share of haters online & irl. I certainly have on here :lemon:

dixx, brewster's cafe is a place for general conversation topics, not spam. if you'd like spam, go to the basement and post there. it's not beneficial to the forum and encourages other users to make similar threads, eliminating the purpose of this section.

Please thoroughly read through the site rules. I advise you refrain from this type of behaviour again. Thank you kindly.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

probably a lot more than i think i do. although if i'm counting people who have actually told me that they hate/hated me, i'd say 3? if people want to waste their energy and hate me though, that's their choice.

Last edited:
"haterz"? do people actually care enough to count that ****? you need a new hobby, son

and now copying and pasting mod's words is considered funny? ok

Well, I like to share my opinion online, but I also don't feel the need to discuss them out. So medium rate?

They hate me cuz they wanna be me ლ(▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ლ)

They see me rolling, they hatin

I'm "friends" with a girl on fb, who literally everytime I post something, she posts something to counter it. I post a selfie in the car, 10 minutes later she posts one too. I post a pic of my pets, she posts one of hers immediately afterwards. I share a memory, she shares a memory. It's happened far too often to be coincidence. It's hilarious. I've started doing it on purpose to laugh at it.

how many people use this forum

whatever that number is, that many.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also my entire old school hates me because i have emotional issues, i'm an angsty kid ok

I don't know if anyone on this forum hates me or anything, but I do know I have a ton of people that hate me because they don't like the way I write or that I haven't updated any of my stories in years
Oh well lol :rolleyes:

I can think of a few people who I know for sure don't like me but that's only a handful

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can think of a few people who I know for sure don't like me but that's only a handful

Back