haterz

how many haterz

• Total voters
I have no idea and don't care enough to bother counting.

A few. You can't be on a forum like this and not have at least one person who wishes you were dead.

Oh, and also tries to figure out your password!

None I would think. At least no one has said anything. I'd prefer not having any haters but at the same time I wouldn't care since it would be their problem, they're the ones hating.

A few. You can't be on a forum like this and not have at least one person who wishes you were dead.

Oh, and also tries to figure out your password!

The people who annoy me online are just words, not people. :rolleyes:

I dunno. I'm sure there are loads of people who've disliked me and even hated me over the years. It'd be a shame for them if they were still carrying a grudge, whether fairly earned or not.

I don't actively hate anyone. Even the truly terrible people I've met, the ones who did a great deal of harm to my loved ones and I. I refuse to give that kind of power to someone who doesn't deserve it. As scathing and critical as I am of particular politicians, there's no hatred there either. Anger at the consequences of ill-conceived policies affecting vulnerable people, yes, plenty of that. But I don't hate the person, nor do I think that they're evil or beyond the pale because I (often vehemently) disagree with their words, their actions, and their policies.

i voted 420,000 but it's a lot higher than that. whole population of the world hate me bc they ain't me!!

i voted 420,000 but it's a lot higher than that. whole population of the world hate me bc they ain't me!!

I'm happy with being myself thanks, arrogance isn't a pretty quality so I'd rather not be you. K thank bye.

(I'm aware you're joking, I hope, I'm joking too and I agree that you're fabulous)

I'm sure there are a lot. I just laugh at them and sometimes do stuff to make them hate me even more. It's a good source of entertainment when I'm bored :p

Oh I just remembered there is a group of people that would likely count as "haters" of mine. I found it baffling at the time since a) the reasons I became "the enemy" were both absurd and patently untrue, b) we were working on an event and supposed to be working together, c) their department was solely dependent upon mine to function, d) the core people involved had the collective knowledge and common sense of an average fingernail clipping, e) the amount of money and liability I was personally responsible for meant I had no time to "fight" them even if I'd wanted to (which I didn't. Coz I'm a grown up who can behave professionally in a business setting), f) being called a ***** is not exactly hurtful to me. It's rude, yes, and especially so when it's intended that way. But if your response to a reasonable question asked politely is to call me names... I'm not gonna lose sleep over you, and g) *they made a Facebook group to rant and whine about me AND THEN ADDED ONE OF MY SISTERS* which not only confirmed how little they grasped the business situation (or life in general if I'm being honest but petty), but they never ever seemed to realise that perhaps their private group was no longer quite so private..

So yeah. I do have some "haters". From what I've heard from friends of friends, at least a few are still taking my name in vain. Sucks to be them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if somehow one of them happens to read this : hi! Yep. I knew about all that. Why didn't I do anything to stop you? I had bigger things to focus on. No offence, but you guys were annoying in how incompetent you were, and entertaining in your pettiness and sheer brazenness. But that's about it.

Have a nice life. :)

like on this forum or irl caus that a diff thing man does this look like a hold down i dont think so graham so get ur ass out of ibifa natasha we goin to sainsburys buy u some creps caus u got none lol bye ho

I'd say 0 to 5. People have tried to hate on me, but in most cases, they can't help but like me. People who used to bully me have become best friends and people who hated me because they didn't know me have also gotten to like me! Online I may seem stuck up and igotistical, but its all for fun! I'm a super fun and kind person!

dixx, brewster's cafe is a place for general conversation topics, not spam. if you'd like spam, go to the basement and post there. it's not beneficial to the forum and encourages other users to make similar threads, eliminating the purpose of this section.

Please thoroughly read through the site rules. I advise you refrain from this type of behaviour again. Thank you kindly.

Back