• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

i need a theme for my town

Maybe a nice zen/ bamboo forest village. It would look great with bamboo instead of trees and the zen themed pop's. Would be very pretty at night when the fireflies come out or when it rains!

I think an ancient winter forest would be cool!!!

you could use zen-themed buildings with bamboo everywhere and either go for an ancient, abandoned shrine sort of feeling or go more for a village that is very old-fashioned and has areas that are overgrown due to the village's age. You can have resident homes with themes like a traditional tea house, a shrine, someone who sells herbal remedies, an old library, or a small farmers market that's surrounded by crops. The snow would give it a more older vibe and it would be a nice environment for snow leopards/tigers/bunnies

You could also have a village on the sea that is covered in water and each building/house/area is basically just a small island connected by bridges. There could be a mermaid or water nymph's home covered in shells/coral, an ocean-themed restaurant, a lot of fountains due to the excess of water, and you can also have homes that resemble ships on the inside. You could also add a zen theme to this but i think more of a fairy-tale or modern setting would be nice!!!

Hm. Maybe you could go with a Chinese/oriental theme? I think that would be really cute and would fit with your town's name, since tigers are in the Chinese zodiac, and represent a lot of things.

Fun fact, my Chinese zodiac is a tiger hehe

Last edited:
Here is one theme:

The concept is one word that shapes the ideas of the entire town:

🌨 BLIZZARD 🌨

Ideas:

- Eventual dream town is at night during one of the first snows of the year.

It is cold outside and the wind is blowing, and every dreamer just wants to get out of those pajamas and run into a house that is comfy and warm.

Character houses:

- Mayor - someone nurturing to those as they stumble inside from the cold. Located visually from the town tree. Dreamers will know to look there first.

- Old man at the top of the hill - Uh oh - you decided to see him instead of the mayor. Yes his house is warm but maybe you don't want to stay too long...

VILLAGERS:

- Bianca. Obviously - a "snow" leopard
- Fauna: I think of Bambi in the snow ❄️
- Erik: his fireplace! The ultimate house to stay inside being snowed in!
- one of the wolves... or maybe a pack of wolves.. in a creepy part of town
- Rolf - cranky tiger. One of my faves :)

- No illuminated PWPs - keep it dark and stormy ⛈

This town could also work during the downpour rainstorm in spring and summer.
If you would want that option maybe keep the town Name less specific than Blizzard or Snowy...

Good luck on your town theme, whatever you decide! :)

The Winning Theme!

it was hard to choose one but the winner is...

Soda Fox for the Zen-Fairytale theme!

thank you so much for helping me guys ^o^ it really ment a lot because my town had no theme

i will now give Soda Fox the tbt for making the winning theme!:D:D:D:):D:D:D

Back