Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What are some foods that you hated before but now love?

----

I used to not like celery as a kid but I love it now, especially chopped up in stir fries or tuna.
I also used to think tofu was disgusting but now it's one of my favourite "meats."

peas

as a kid I'd always separate peas from the rest of my food and put it in the dogs bowl lmao. after finally giving it a chance about a year ago, I discovered they're pretty good in curry. still won't eat peas by themselves though :lemon:

Spinach, I always thought it was gross but then I started eating it in stir fry and pastas from my school cafeteria and now I kind of love it lol ;)

I used to hate pineapple and chocolate but now I like both.

only chocolate I can fathom though is milk chocolate and I can only eat cold pineapple because cooked pineapple in chinese food or on pizza is legit nasty.

lima beans, mustard, and guacamole! i hated all these things but i randomly liked them out of nowhere one day. these are mostly toppings, but whatever lol

Coffee and eggplant, I now have coffee everyday and eggplant every once in a while and I enjoy the heck out of both.

Sauce on a spaghetti or any kind of pasta. I used to prefer eating it without anything when I was really young haha and also same with burgers! I used to think every burger has vegetables in it (I'm the opposite of vegetarian) so I didn't bother to try until I discovered that they also have bacon and cheese :D

I used to hate cold cheeses, jelly, and homemade mashed potatoes. I've gotten over the dislike of the texture as I got older and quite like all of these things now.

Pretty much everything. I used to be a extremely picky eater as a child but now I love trying new foods.

Back