Foods you hated but now love

I used to avoid guacamole whenever mom made it but some years ago I decided to try it and now it's one of my favorite foods!

Sprouts! I really hated sprouts as a kid, I'm talking like bean sprouts not brusselsprouts because I haven't really eaten them ever cause my mom hates them. But I love sprouts now. A lot of veggies I disliked as a child, cause you know I was a ****-baby and hated everything green, but I love broccoli now which I know for sure I hated.

Most vegetables and salads, and different kind of meats. Just the food my parents love that I refused to eat.

i hated pizza, fries, ketchup, burgers, cheese as a kid

now i love mcdonalds burgers and fries. i also eat fries w ketchup
i have pizza every week too

Mushrooms, watermelon and pineapple. I really like pineapple now, I even drink the juice. Something I never would have done years ago.

i didnt like tom kha when i was smaller but now that im older i can appreciate its taste.

Coleslaw! I loathed it as a child and hesitated for years to try it again, but coworkers at a restaurant I worked at convinced me to try a blue cheese variety that was our top requested side and I immediately fell in love. Now I love all kinds of coleslaw, but the one that converted me will always be my favorite.

I might get some this weekend, actually.

Beans. I really like them in things like a chilly or a curry. I still can't stand baked beans though. They're so gross to me. Any other beans are good though. :)

Pea soup. I used to hate it when I was younger since I always got those really watery things but then I tried my bf's brother's take on it with more pork and rather a thick sauce/mash than watery thing with just small peas on it and now I kinda like it as long as it's thick and stuff and not watery.

guacamole/avocados the color/texture really had me set off

one thing i hate but can never like no matter how much i try is peas... but i will eat pea pods plain and cold now!

Back