• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villager do you share a birthday with?

bianca
en0Jqdv.png

and also medli the bird apparently

theyre alright. im not familiar with the zelda character so i dont feel much about her, and bianca is cute for a tiger, although im not a big fan of the species as a whole

I found out thanks to this forum that apprently this cool fella has my same birthday

latest

I've never met Frank as a villager but I really wish I could, since I love silly jock dudebro villagers and his colour scheme and theme are pretty cool. I hope I can get to befriend him someday. That'd be pretty nice.

(PS: forgot to say Leo master race lol)

Last edited:
Agnes the uchi pig. I'm not a huge fan of pig villagers but I guess she's okay? of course, she's overshadowed by another uchi villager whose birthday is the next day (Phoebe).
My friend actually has her as a dreamie! I'm not to big a fan of pig villagers either, but she has to be the cutest by far!

Ugh, Bianca again! She's so amazing! You'd fall in love with her if you got to know her!

I share my birthday with Chester on August 6th ~
Another lazy panda villager! Interesting! I wonder if he and chow are related?

I found out thanks to this forum that apparently this cool fella has my same birthday
Ooh! i love eagle villagers! I love his wings, shirt, and his eyes! Very interesting! Also glad I could help you finding your villager birthday twin!

latest
Not one of my favorites, but at least I don't hate him.

I share mine with Tangy! :3 I'm super happy since she is my all-time fave villager, along with few others, of course~ (oh, and then there's Spike... I don't like him.)

Maelle!
Maelle_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.jpg

Mine and Melba's birthday's are only 3 days apart, so I'm close to sharing my birthday with my favourite villager!

I had to check - I share a birthday with Vivian. January 26th. I've never actually met her, what a shame.

I was born on September 8, so I share my birthday with Astrid. She's not a dreamie of mine, but she's okay. It's probably better that I don't have my birthday with a dreamie of mine, as that would mess up my birthday party and the dreamie's. It's not like Astrid was a hideous mouse that moved in front of my town hall (couh, cough. I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU MOOSE!).

May 26, Bruce. Meh. I'm not a fan.
However, my absolute most FAVORITE villager's birthday is two days later. Ren?e <3

Back