Which villager do you share a birthday with?

I share my birthday - January 13th with Puddles. I could have done worse.

a_11.jpg

May 28th, I share it with Renee the Rhino and also Cece the squirrel. Might be a very interesting birthday party.

I shared a birthday with nobody, up until city folk with Mac. I wish it had stayed that way, he's hideous. Funnily enough, he was a starter in the first city folk town i'd ever made, coincidence?

I share mine with Lily, pretty decent but could've been worse. :)
She has a cute design! I love frog villagers because of how tiny they are!

I share my birthday with Cherry... not my favorite in terms of design, but I guess there are worse villagers.
She has a really interesting design! She looks like a goth dog. *flashback to everyone in 7th grade*

I share a birthday with Maelle. Eh. She's definitely not cute but it could be worse.
I think she has potential! I think she just needs a new hairstyle and she's good haha!

Cobb. He's so very ugly.
Ah, i'm sorry! He seems a little creepy, but hey it still could be worse!

I share my birthday - January 13th with Puddles. I could have done worse.
Once again I love me some frog villagers! Her lips are interesting. Not sure how I feel about her design.

I share a birthday with Kidd. June 28th.
OOH! I really like his design! That hair is on point!

May 28th, I share it with Renee the Rhino and also Cece the squirrel. Might be a very interesting birthday party.
I've never seen Renee before! I love her design too! She seems like a rich duchess! I like it! Also, Cece is adorable! I recently got to meet her in my friend's town!

Dec 13 bianca
Bianca was one of my dreamies. Sigh. She moved out the day after I started playing again, but she never told me she was leaving. One day I started playing and the next day she was in boxes.

I shared a birthday with nobody, up until city folk with Mac. I wish it had stayed that way, he's hideous. Funnily enough, he was a starter in the first city folk town I'd ever made, coincidence?
haha, i like mac! He has such a unique design! Look at those cheeks!

Celebrate my Cancer/Leo cusp status with Chow the panda (7/22)!

Chow_NL.jpg

Last edited:
I ADORE the villager i share a birthday with.

Cookie. SHES SO CUTE.
Ugh! Cookie is one of my dreamies! I'm so jealous!!!

Bunnie on May 9th! <3
SO many villagers I've never seen that I love!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rodney the baked hamster, November 10!
LOL THE BAKED HAMSTER!! I'm weak!

Celebrate my Cancer/Leo cusp status with Chow the panda (7/22)!
Chow the Panda is literally me lol!

Melba, 12 April! I actually want her to move in just for that:blush:
Oooh! Happy Birthday! ^3^ She's a cutie!

I was born on march 15th, so I share my birthday with Julian the smug horse ♪
He's super popular! I know a lot of people want him in their towns!

This guy (who I have as well):

I guess it's because he's based off of Keroppi (who's birthday is also July 10th).
Ah, Toby! My friend is working on getting him in her town! He's cute!

Frita! Sheep are cool ヽ(͡◕ ͜ʖ ͡◕)ノ
LOL frita gets me so weak! If you see the back of her head it looks like hamburgers and her wool is supposed to be french fries!!

Derwin! <3 He's adorbs.
So geeky! Even geekier than Graham the hamster!

Last edited:
Agnes the uchi pig. I'm not a huge fan of pig villagers but I guess she's okay? of course, she's overshadowed by another uchi villager whose birthday is the next day (Phoebe).

Back