• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villager do you share a birthday with?

Well I'm sad as no villagers share my birthday! March the 10th! Well I guess I'll have to wait for some more villagers to be released. :p:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally goes from March the 9th to the 11th and misses me out! Ahha :p

November 24th - Shep the smug dog.

Shep.png

A lot of these are pretty great!!! Some are definitely unfortunate too haha, but it's still cool to see who we share our birthdays with! As for GeorgiPig That really stinks because some villagers have the same birthdays. #Unfortunate :(

Well I'm sad as no villagers share my birthday! March the 10th! Well I guess I'll have to wait for some more villagers to be released. :p:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally goes from March the 9th to the 11th and misses me out! Ahha :p

Wow really? I could have sworn they had a villager birthday for every single day of the year! Aww :(

I share a birthday with Rasher! He seemed kinda scary at first but he's honestly a huge cutie. <3

A lot of these are pretty great!!! Some are definitely unfortunate too haha, but it's still cool to see who we share our birthdays with! As for GeorgiPig That really stinks because some villagers have the same birthdays. #Unfortunate :(

I know! A lot of people in my family have two animals! :(

isabelle (which is also my name !!) even tho she isn't a villager and rudy

Mallary, November 17. Don't really care much for her but oh well. It could be worse, I could be sharing with Beardo *shudders*

isabelle (which is also my name !!) even tho she isn't a villager and rudy
Oooh! Lucky that you have Isabelle! Gotta love her!

Cube just moved out of my town! I liked him. He was basically me. Always thinking about food lol/

Mallary, November 17. Don't really care much for her but oh well. It could be worse, I could be sharing with Beardo *shudders*

Mallary is one of my dreamies! She wasn't at first, but I couldn't bear to let her go so I kept her in town :)

I share my birthday with Cherry... not my favorite in terms of design, but I guess there are worse villagers.

I share a birthday with Maelle. Eh. She's definitely not cute but it could be worse.

Back