• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which villager do you share a birthday with?

My birthday is November 4th so I share mine with Lucky!
download.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe I share a birthday with Tammi the monkey! (In New Leaf anyway. Beforehand it was April 1st but they moved it to April 2nd because April 1st in NL has an event that takes place within villagers' houses.)

Jay the jock penguin on July 17th. I haven't seen him before (New Leaf is my first AC game) so I looked him up and he looks pretty cute and has a cool looking music room. For these two reasons alone I feel tempted to get his Amiibo card and have him move in to my town. :D

Peggy, I like the pig villagers in general (Boris, Gala, Agnes, etc) so it's pretty nice. I'm only a few days apart from sharing a birthday with Olaf. :(

This not-so-little guy!

latest

He isn't that popular so I'll tell you about him - he's Klaus, a smug bear!

Coco :D (surprised I got such a popular villager)

our birthday is March 1st

coco.jpg

Vladimir. (Aug. 2)
He reminds me of grumpy bear so I don't mind!

Last edited:
I share a birthday with a villager named Eugene. Pretty cool-looking villager. Maybe I should get him to live in my town...

latest

Back