The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
Nintendo has just announced their next Nintendo Direct to air on April 12th, 3PM PT for the US, 23:00 BST for the UK. The direct will focus mainly on Arms and Splatoon 2, but will also focus on other Switch and 3DS titles.

C9DlmjHU0AAg51D.jpg

If I'm right (probably not -- I'm Australian), then the direct is 6 hours from now! GET HYPED!

Im glad we are getting more information about ARMS , hopefully they will say ARMS will have more content and stuff because it has the potential of being a good game.
Also , i hope we get the release date for Splatoon 2 :eek:

why are thr jiycons different on the side than the front tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea there is some words mispelt sorry

I would like to see Nintendo announce DLC packs for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. A character + Karts/Bikes pack as the first. Retro race courses as the 2nd. And New race courses as the 3rd.

WHERE THE **** IS MY FEMALE VILLAGER AMIIBO NINTENDO YOU ****S WHY DO THESE DLC NOBODIES WITH MINOR CHANGES GET DOUBLE SMASH AMIIBOS AND NOT SMASH FIGHTERS WITH ACTUAL VARIANT DESIGNS

Last edited:
Action game fated for release? Bayonetta?

Also board game might be mario party?

Really? No mention on Mario Kart 8 Deluxe? Maybe next time you'll get a DLC announcement.

I mean that was just basically a recap of known info I believe, or otherwise minor new details
I knew everything we saw during the first reveal was the complete edition.

Unless they reveal more stuff about it after the release. Its our only hope, for more characters, karts and tracks. New and Old.

Back