• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

stuff you would like to see in the next AC game

I forgot to add a sort of automatic note book where it tells you which request you accepted/are currently doing ("A fruit for x" "Rendez-vous with y" etc.)

Someone mentioned the idea in the last page but we won't have to write anything by ourselve it will just be a reminder. :blush:

Last edited:
Small thing: Different stationary having different style writing? Like more girly paper in cursive? Like the S3RL or whatever paper having block letters? It would really add to letter writing.

You should be able to choose where the villagers move. And I completely agree with being able to say now to villager visits.

I don't want it to be being Mayor again that was new and different so I want a new suprise..Also why don't we get to have parties or meeting with more than one villager other than the birthday thing with a 3 way conversation and maybe bring back traveling like to the city but elsewhere if keeping Main Street ai kiss my credit card for bell transactions it would help when traveling if could make currency exchange with players quicker to like transferring bells through the cards..I miss the bus but I used to hate you couldn't go with villagers so yes to trips and just more interaction with them and I don't care if they all have multi personalities diversify them make combo personalities or sub personalities let me u derstands them better maybe give them...voices in selected language and let me respond or at least with visitors give me a microphone for interactions so I'm not typing on a tiny tiny window for 2 mins just standing awkwardly

I would like to see more interactivity with the gyroids too. They are so full of untapped potential! Maybe they could live in their own little area - like in hobbit style houses built into the cliffs or something or even a separate little neighborhood you have to take a bus to get to like in City Folk.

I want to see random villagers on the bus too like show up at Brewsters that would be cool. I used to hate going to the stop in CF and seeing a villager hanging around like they were waiting and they never got on the bus with me, I was like please come to the city lol. Then I though characters I saw there like Fang and Lobo and Chief and others were not really characters I never ever had anyone ask to move and I played a lot so I didn't know they could lol..I then started up my first town in NL and saw Fang and was so excited he was a real character lol. Then I searched for Lobo through the site because I always remembered him from the City those big eyes. Lobo so underrated. Anyway I liked the travel part, yes mainstreet is cool but why not give villagers who used to live there more dialogue too if they are visiting..where did they go what are they doing and maybe they say come to my town and if they were voided it takes you to a town of your past villagers so the holding tank would be 12 or however many or if they were adopted maybe it lets you see a dream of their new town led by them or something..its late I'm full of ideas. I am so busy with NL I don't play HHD but I can see how making new buildings and having more interaction of characters let's say you built a cafe I'd like to see animals ha Bing out or on a date even or a school maybe some Cubs or younger seeming types in class or even upperclass..who knows maybe your principal or get to choose a theme with different location settings instead of mayor if you choose such and such you get that role in town and if I'm going to be mayor again I want more control over how the town runs sorry Issabelle but you never come to me with town meetings or business..what was my job again, lol. Also when did I approve camp ground zoning, just kidding, But it's my town I should get to choose who moves in and maybe it's more than a town animal crossing kingdom doesn't sound bad..or as I e said before maybe a version for teens and up that has more snooty characters and dialogue like AC geared toward their older audience and a rating for that with a more kid friendly toned down version AC Kids not great names but I'd like to see them acknowledge that there are older players as NL was toned down, Resetti scares kids..ok then it's Resetti approved version or AC City Life where you have an apartment and neighbors versus the farm style...oh so many ideas of subtypes they could take advantage of the huge age range of fans they have..if they realize it isn't just kids..but subversions aimed for younger could be there too just make it PG 13 version parents can choose what their kids play games have a age marker just give some of us a higher version I don't see Zelda being toned down..RPG style ongoing games are notoriously open ended age wise. I don't think it should be geared for an audience that Resetti could scare that's all I'm saying. Ideas, so much they can do and the 3ds isn't over by a mile so I wouldn't be suprised if there was another AC for it as it does so well on this type of console and having it save to the cart and villager limits equals more cart towns equals more money..and differing versions as HHD wasn't for everyone..should work for them. I know we got an update but all it really did was keep interest for a bit with character choice while they planned what to do next before people lost interest and those cards made them a lot as we all know who bought way to many and collected them but it was a little stall I think because not a lot lot has changed but they e sold more carts again why I think they keep a limit on villagers want more buy another cart. Anyway there is so much they can do, but we can assume it won't be mayor again..it will be something new as that was and would now seem repetitive.

Another thing I just remembered from Wild World - red turnips! You could plant those and they grew in size and value. That's the best thing we've seen so far that made AC similar to Harvest Moon. But they scrapped it in NL. Why?

I like to think the devs scrapped those ****ing red turnips because they took pity on me after hearing my anguished, outraged screams echoing around the world as I somehow managed to let yet *another* effing stupid red turnip die before it was ready to harvest... I have no idea WHY I was so determined to try, week after week, to successfully grow one measly red turnip (per town) to it's maximum size - it had one of the worst ROI (return on investment) ratios of any activity in the game. But week after week I kept trying.

Gah.

I do not miss those red turnip seeds. Not one little bit.

I like to think the devs scrapped those ****ing red turnips because they took pity on me after hearing my anguished, outraged screams echoing around the world as I somehow managed to let yet *another* effing stupid red turnip die before it was ready to harvest... I have no idea WHY I was so determined to try, week after week, to successfully grow one measly red turnip (per town) to it's maximum size - it had one of the worst ROI (return on investment) ratios of any activity in the game. But week after week I kept trying.

Gah.

I do not miss those red turnip seeds. Not one little bit.

With me it's actually the opposite. I ALWAYS forget about the white turnips. With the red ones, I'd plant it right outside my house so seeing it reminded me to water it. I've lost too many bells to forgotten white turnips.

Also I like how it brought a Harvest Moon element to the game i.e. growing things, even if it was just one vegetable.

I'd love to be able to create your town map. I have OCD so it takes me forever to pick a map & one rock in the wrong place or the wrong native fruit can ruin the whole town for me. Being able to break rocks would be awesome too. Also I wish villagers had to ask if they could move in & you were able to pick where their house goes. Different villagers, I'd love to see bats, sharks, lizards, hedgehogs, chinchillas, & otters.

.. this is a thing...

i thought i was the only one...

And along with fishing tournies and the bug off, wouldn't it be fun to have some kind of village diving competition? I can just imagine some of the villagers swimming in the sea along with moi. I can only imagine how cute their wetsuits would be!

Last edited:
With me it's actually the opposite. I ALWAYS forget about the white turnips. With the red ones, I'd plant it right outside my house so seeing it reminded me to water it. I've lost too many bells to forgotten white turnips.

Also I like how it brought a Harvest Moon element to the game i.e. growing things, even if it was just one vegetable.

Ahhh, I see how that would suck a lot more, oops. :/

My unending frustration with the red turnip was that I could never, NEVER remember to water the effing thing every single day, no matter where I planted it or how careful I'd try to be. I think I successfully grew maybe 3 of them to full term, total, across all my 5 or whatever towns that I had going for years and years. And only maybe a dozen at any size. Whilst it was aggravating to no end - clearly - the bells it cost me were negligible, especially compared to white turnips.

Back