• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying BTB for every type of Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aestivate

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (43) +
I recently decided to make a new town and I would like to have a small amount of every type of fruit so I can start landscaping my town. Only 1 piece per type of fruit would already be enough as I can just grow them myself after that. I do prefer buying 1 from every kind in one go, so if you have all fruit in your town and you can miss 1 out of each, that would be really helpfull.

I can only offer a payment in BTB. You can tell me what amount seems reasonable to you. My timezone is CEST. You can send me a PM or post in this thread if you're interested.

These are the type of fruit I need:
Native: Apple, Pear, Cherry, Peach.
Tropical: Coconut, Banana, Lemon, Lychee, Durian, Mango, Persimmon.
Other: Persimmon.

Last edited:
Hi, I have every type of fruit, you can just have them for free ^^ do you prefer delivery or pick up?

Last edited:
Hey benthic-baby, thank you for replying. I don't have a preference for delivery or pick up, whatever you feel most comfortable with. If it's allright, I will go ahead and add your FC already.

I'd prefer pick up if you don't mind ^^ let me just get all the fruits and I'll open in a little bit :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, gate's open :)

Can you tell me how much BTB you would like? That way I can sent it over prior to the trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back