• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I need bells please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophie23

🦁 Hakuna Matata 🦁
Cherry 🍒
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Disney
Mystery New Balloon Token
Toy Hammer Rental
Blue Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Red Envelope
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Apple (Fruit)
If you Live in The UK and has loads of bells but has some some to spare can I have 10 million bells please?
I just been starting out on Animal Crossing New Leaf so I don't have lots to sell and I don't even have the Island.
What am I going to do with the bells? I really want the bells to upgrade my house. If you help me I'll really really appreciate it a lot thank-you. Please reply nicely and I hope you understand this not for TBT.

If you wait a few days you'll get the island. I doubt anybody will want to simply hand over a bunch of bells. If you sell your tbt for bells you can get a lot quite cheaply, I suggest you try that.

I don't have the island thought and it costs bells I don't have.

I understand it is a bit hard to start out, but animal crossing is about being patient and going through the game SLOWLY. If you are just given everything you want instead of taking time and earning it, it takes away from a lot of the fun! I suggest just earning them on your own and slowly but surely building up your house and town. That's what I did and I had much more fun than if I were to have been given all those bells at the start. If you don't have the island, visit someone else's town who does have it and catch bugs there (it'll get easier if you find bug catching hard, trust me) or just shake trees, sell fruit, etc. (Also begging just doesn't set you up for a good first impression, you know?) Good luck! ^_^

It only costs 1000 bells to get to the island. You can make about that selling 16 sea shells off your beach.

But I'm not patient and I only need 10 million bells it's not like I'm asking for everything.

But I'm not patient and I only need 10 million bells it's not like I'm asking for everything.

I don't intend to seem rude but that is quite a lot of bells, And if you aren't patient I honestly don't think animal crossing is the game for you. It isn't a fast paced action game of anything, it's meant to be played casually and to help you relax. It is a slow game where you take time to earn things and go about your daily life in your little town. In the other thead some kind person offered to let you come and catch bugs on their island. Now I suggest you take up their offer and get going to earning them yourself. Thank you.

It's ok! someone said I can go to there island and catch some bugs , sorry if I'm being a pain asking for a lot of bells please forgive me I'm such a fool.

It's ok! someone said I can go to there island and catch some bugs , sorry if I'm being a pain asking for a lot of bells please forgive me I'm such a fool.

It's completely alright! Visiting other peoples towns can be fun and you can find entertainment in earning the bells, just find a way that suits you! I wish you luck in building up your town! Best wishes~ ^_^

You already made a thread about this so I'll lock this one and you can stick to your original one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back