• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Smash Bros What do you do if...

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi, nice to meet you all.
Let's say your playing, all fighters has been unlocked but one day you take your console do some matches and at the end of one match "Challenger Approaching" Screen appear even when you unlock everyone already (insert the character you want here).

Weird question but, what do you do?
-Will you make a video showing the Smash community that new fighter?
-You forget to tell others?
-You lose the match and you don't know what did you do to get that Fighter so no one believes you and think you are a lier?

Pretty interesting to think huh? Personally i think i would freak out and think something like: "But... But... I already unlock every fighter! And i even buy the DLC!"

What about you?

Last edited:
inb4 another fire emblem character

I would have taken a picture and posted it online before proceeding if such a thing happened to me. Or a video, if I could, since phones do that rather easily nowadays.

Pause and take a picture.

It's pretty easy now to hack, though, so it wouldn't surprise me if people still didn't believe me. And with that in mind, I'd make damn sure I won.

I would make a video, even if people didn’t believe me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would make a video, even if people didn?t believe me.

I think this happened in a dream I had as a kid. I was so upset and couldn't tell if it really happened or not.

But if it were to happen, I'd want either Banjo & Kazooie or Amy Rose, and I'd need to win. >:O

I would say nothing and being happy about this, lol.

I mean, the thing is: If I pause, take a picture and show it then online, pretty sure there will be
many people who will go ahead and say it's fake. If I show a video with some gameplay of that
character, maybe more would believe me, but there would be still people who would be sceptical
about this till they find another proof that it's real. And just go ahead and say "Hey, guess what
happened!!!" without any proof... Yeah, nobody would believe me at all, lol.

Otherwise, if I would lose the match against that character, I would just try to remember what I
did to get to this fight and would try it again.

Basically me when I unlocked Ganondorf and Mr. Game & Watch in Melee lmao

I played the game when I was little a lot but somehow never unlocked them. Then Brawl released and unlocked Ganondorf and G&W, so I thought they were newcomers. A couple years later I went back to Melee and they challenged me in Melee!! I was absolutely SHOCKED to learn that they were in since Melee!

Last edited:
Back