Which is it?

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
So what event that occurs in game is your favorite?

Mine is the Harvest Festival! :D

"Other" is an event that occurs but you don't have to do any special activities.

(EX: Cherry Blossoms, Autumn Moon, Labor Day, etc.)

Other is also the Harvest Festival!

Last edited:
Aw crap, I forgot to add the Harvest Festival. DX

Anyway, other is an event in which you simply receive a gift from Isabelle. (Also the Harvest Festival.)

Last edited:
Without the feather collecting, Festivale. Every villager is just so happy and dancing, the village has confetti everywhere. So pretty. But it's also my most frustrating, especially when Pave asks for a feather you rarely get a few times in a row. :(

i really like weeding day! it always seemed fun to me and the topiaries are very pretty \o/

Well, in actual fact, I enjoy all holidays. It brings variety to the game and I get free furniture to add to my catalogue at the Nooklings. Plus, it gives an interesting topic to talk with the villagers!

I really enjoy all the holidays. They really can revitalize a player who was losing interest in ACNL

I chose Weeding Day though. I think Leif is cute and its always fun to see him out.
I also really like the flower furniture ~

I picked weeding day, because it doesn't effect a lot of the in town stuff, and I love the items you get from it.

Second favorite is Toy Day because I like dressing as Santa and delivering the presents.

I like them all! I spend longer in ones that change the town in some way (such as Pav?), but there's something I enjoy about every event. I do wish there were less "fetch" quests as part of special events, but I just do the parts I like nowadays.

It does get a bit old having done the same events for years now, but that's to be expected.

Back