That Villager you'll never let leave.

I really love Victoria!! I love her design and her house is really adorable. I try to play on Willow as often as I can just because I want to make sure she stays!

Fang, Rosie and Julian because they were my first villagers. However, I did finally decide to kick Rosie so I could move her plot to the kitty neighborhood of my town.

Fang because he reminds me of my dog who passed away a few years ago. The coloring is the same and my dog would've totally been a cranky in animal crossing hah hah.

Gaston and Savannah. They've been my favorites since the very first game. I just can't think of Animal Crossing without the two of them. For me it would be like a Zelda-game without Link or a Mario-game without Mario.

Marshal isn't allowed to leave. Also, now that I have the Sanrio villagers, Marty and ?toile aren't allowed to leave either. heh heh.

Well, before all of my originals left, I was hoping to keep Peaches around. Now I hope Hans, Stitches, and Ankha never leave. ;w;

While I want to hold onto all of my villagers, as I am very happy with how my town turned out, It can go without saying, that I'll never let Lolly leave. I loved her in CF, and when she moved into my town in NL, she plotted right next door to me. She's helped me out of tough situations SO many times, and was one of the first to actually wear designs I've made. I'm in absolute love with her.

Kidd is never allowed to leave! He's such a sweetie and I adore him! He has been trapped with me for over 2 years now. ^^

For me, it would be Stitches. I would be very sad if he ever went but I do have his amiibo card and would be able to get him back. He was my first villager from the campsite and have kept him since. I've redecorated his house over time. He's my all-time favorite villager. <3

All of my other dreamies would count as well. I'm trying to get all of their amiibo cards in case I accidentally lose them.

Back