• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

That Villager you'll never let leave.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hey there!
I think we all have that Neighbor that we really like or we just don't want to let him leave. There can be so many reasons like:
-Maybe is the only Villager you like for that personality type.
-Maybe is a permanent dream Villager.
-Maybe he/she really grow up in your town.

In my case i think is Marshal you know? At first i don't like him, but then the curiosity about him grow up and i get him in my First town for 2 Years. When i erase that town i get him again in the new one.
Maybe is because he really fits Smug personality so well or maybe is because is the only Smug Villager i really like.

What about you? You have a Villager you don't want to let him/her go or maybe you always want to met new Animals.

Note: You can tell me if that Villager leave your Village without telling you and now you try to get him /her back.

Thanks for comment.

Last edited:
Tiffany ofc she is my girl. Julian leaving would break me. I'm offended every time that beautiful unicorn dares think of leaving.

Fang and Pekoe. Fang has always been a dreamie/adored villager of mine for the longest time, no chance he is leaving.
As for Pekoe, I adore cubs and as much as I love Bluebear (she'll probably be added back later :p), Pekoe is someone I wanted for the longest time and I finally managed to acquire her card. Even though my town is mostly fairy-tale/forest based, I'll make an exception for her.

Edit: How could I possibly forget my cuties: Zucker and Felyne. I love too many lazies but I suppose I'll need to make a second town for them.

Last edited:
definitely rosie, once i get her again! i had her in a previous town and absolutely adored her... but then i lost my sd card :(

Francine! She's adorable, sweet, and has been in my town since I started it a couple months ago. She's my favorite villager out of all the ones I've ever had.

I'm pretty content with all my villagers currently.
Though I'd be really upset if Rudy randomly left one day. I got him from one of my friends and having him around reminds me of her.

Everyone else I'd hate to leave because I don't want to place down patterns for plotting again, haha ~

My boy Lucky, the lazy dog. He was one of my original villagers way back in the GameCube days and I also had him in Wild World. I was able to adopt him last week after just starting the game so I'm very happy and never letting him go!

Last edited:
Currently the following:

Chai, Gruff, Lionel, Dizzy, Rhonda, Rory, Tabby, Deirdre, Elise

Which is all but Lolly (the last of my original villagers), whom I'm thinking of letting go.

Melba! Also Jeremiah, but his house isn't the nicest looking and he put it in such a bad place, I ended up scanning him out today :( but I'm moving him back in asap and he'll hopefully plot in a better spot. :D

Lucky! He's my all time favorite villager and he has no choice but to stay with me forever :>

In both towns, it's Lily, Maple and Muffy in my primary town. Bam in my secondary town too because they've really grown on me with their design and personalities.

Back