• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Mystery Grab Bag Deliveries!

Mr. Cat

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ &#
Bells
New Horizons Token
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Moon Ball
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Jack
Blue Hybrid Rose
Aurora Easter Egg
Coco
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (89) +
Hey, I need to get the visitor badge and I'm aiming to complete my catalog, so I'm doing a little unorderable giveaway!

You will reciece 3 randomly picked and wrapped presents containing any of the following items:
• Gracie Clothes
• Gracie Furniture
• Hello Kitty Furniture
• Welcome Amiibo Items
• hybrid flowers
• 99k bells
• various other unorderable items

RULES (not really):
☆ I will drop the items off in YOUR town, so be sure to open your gate.
☆ I am very shy, so I will not be chatting with you while I'm in your town, but just know that I appreciate you letting me come and you are welcome for the gifts :)
☆ If you are comfortable with me entering your shops to look for missing catalog items, please specifiy which shops I may shop in (shop plaza / retail).
☆ If you've read the entirety of this thread, please include the word "cat" in your post!

Thank you ♡

Last edited:
I'd like to get 3 random bags!! You can visit any of my stores :) cat

Last edited:
I would like 3 random bags please. You can go to any of my stores. Cat.

I would love to participate, cat! my gates are open so you can stop by. Also you may shop in any of my stores, I don't mind ^^

Last edited:
I'd like to participate as well! You can come to my town but I don't know if any of my shops are open right now

Thanks for letting me shop :)

Last edited:
This is such a fun idea! It's getting late where I live, so my shops are closed, but I would totally be up for a visit tomorrow!

Crap, I skipped 2 people somehow (dyslexia). I'll get you guys next, I didn't miss you on purpose

Back